+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Katie Du

Jun 28, 2023
Hey guys, I am very confused about the non-EE PR application online. Where should I include my spouse's documents? Should it all be included under "Additional Application Documents?" The second question is, my kids were born in Canada. I selected non-accompanying to Canada for them as they are already Canadian Citizens. Should I upload any documents for them at all? Thanks for any clarification!
Does anyone know if I should upload my spouse's documents under "Additional Application Forms" or where to upload them? The application website is very confusing to me.

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey Guys...I received PAL today...however, my BG is still in process...medical not updated and eligibility also not started yet. Has anyone experienced the same..
PAL means your eligibility is passed however it can change depending what check that are doing. BG is different than PAL as it includes criminality , security.

Reactions: jatinaroray2k

Harman221

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
It’s almost 2 months since I received AOr and nothing after that. I know this is normal and my background is in progress. Is there any harm in ordering GCMS notes from IRCC at this point just to know what is going on? I’m trying to under if it’s okay to order it or not as I have seen some people have requested for just after the AOR
Hi,

I'm in the same boat as you, and I received my AOR on May 9th, which was almost two months ago. I also have one GCMS application under process, which I applied for on May 29th. Since it usually takes at least one month, I decided to apply in May itself. This way, by the time they provide a response, two months will have passed, and I'll also have more information about my profile. I believe it's acceptable to apply in this manner since it is your right to request information. You're not constantly calling them to satisfy your curiosity but rather following the legitimate way of obtaining information.

I will update you on what I receive in my Caips and when I receive them, as one month has passed today.

Thank you.

Katie Du

Jun 28, 2023
I need some guidance on how to upload photos online. Should I combine the front and back of the photo into a PDF version on one page or two pages and upload it? Thank you!

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Hi,

I'm in the same boat as you, and I received my AOR on May 9th, which was almost two months ago. I also have one GCMS application under process, which I applied for on May 29th. Since it usually takes at least one month, I decided to apply in May itself. This way, by the time they provide a response, two months will have passed, and I'll also have more information about my profile. I believe it's acceptable to apply in this manner since it is your right to request information. You're not constantly calling them to satisfy your curiosity but rather following the legitimate way of obtaining information.

I will update you on what I receive in my Caips and when I receive them, as one month has passed today.

Thank you.
Thanks man! This is helpful! Let’s stay connected as you said we are literally have same dates :)

BAJO1990

Feb 10, 2023
Hey guy I got mail from IrCc for ADR and I submitted all of them what they asked for . Any idea how long it will take to review and and get COPR portal , only a step left which is Eligibility not started .. Anyone on same boat!