+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

thevedicdev

Oct 31, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I would like to give my update... nothing changed yet...looking for someone with similar timelines

OINP - International Student Stream (Non-EE)

ITA: May 09th
Submitted: May 21
Assessment Started: June 28
DIP:
Nomination:
Non Express Entry Applied:
AOR:
Linked with gckey:
ADR:

Apr 18, 2023
Hi all, application was moved from Ottawa (secondary VO) to Etobicoke (confirmed by call), is it something common that happens, maybe for security check?

AR: jan 15, 2023
AOR: mar 07, 2023
MP/biometric pass: Mar 07, 2023
criminality/ info sharing passed: Jun 09, 2023
security/ eligibility: not started

Thanks

Reactions: jay4121997

azer89

Jan 13, 2023
After three months from AOR, my medical is passed. I also received ADR with the wording "Please provide an updated and newly completed schedule A with an original signature. "

It's kinda weird because the pdf file can only be opened with Adobe Reader and I can't attach an image of my signature. Should I just print the document, sign it, and scan it?

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
After three months from AOR, my medical is passed. I also received ADR with the wording "Please provide an updated and newly completed schedule A with an original signature. "

It's kinda weird because the pdf file can only be opened with Adobe Reader and I can't attach an image of my signature. Should I just print the document, sign it, and scan it?
Yes

Reactions: azer89

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017

Did they mention what section specifically needs to be filled in the form, possibly something was missing in the initial submission, you think?

azer89

Jan 13, 2023
Did they mention what section specifically needs to be filled in the form, possibly something was missing in the initial submission, you think?
I think they're asking a period when I went back to my home country for 1 month. It's a fairly minor issue.

Reactions: Kraf245

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
It’s almost 2 months since I received AOr and nothing after that. I know this is normal and my background is in progress. Is there any harm in ordering GCMS notes from IRCC at this point just to know what is going on? I’m trying to under if it’s okay to order it or not as I have seen some people have requested for just after the AOR

Katie Du

Jun 28, 2023
Hey guys, I am very confused about the non-EE PR application online. Where should I include my spouse's documents? Should it all be included under "Additional Application Documents?" The second question is, my kids were born in Canada. I selected non-accompanying to Canada for them as they are already Canadian Citizens. Should I upload any documents for them at all? Thanks for any clarification!

AMSeq

Star Member
May 8, 2023
Hey guys, I am very confused about the non-EE PR application online. Where should I include my spouse's documents? Should it all be included under "Additional Application Documents?" The second question is, my kids were born in Canada. I selected non-accompanying to Canada for them as they are already Canadian Citizens. Should I upload any documents for them at all? Thanks for any clarification!
I think you would have to upload your children's birth certificates to prove they are Canadian citizens (and to establish parentage).

jatinaroray2k

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
Hey Guys...I received PAL today...however, my BG is still in process...medical not updated and eligibility also not started yet. Has anyone experienced the same..

Katie Du

Jun 28, 2023
I think you would have to upload your children's birth certificates to prove they are Canadian citizens (and to establish parentage).
Thank you! I will upload their birth certificates, and both of my and my husband's names are on these certificates.

Katie Du

Jun 28, 2023
Does anyone know if I should upload my spouse's documents under "Additional Application Forms" or where to upload them? The application website is very confusing to me.

Last edited: