+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Today received email from IRCC asking for Residential and Mailing address. Medical updated recently June2023 1st week , show status completed in Tracking portal.

Why IRCC is asking for Residential & Mailing address? any idea? is it for Copr?

Time Line:
BCP PNP Tech Pilot : Non EE Online

AR: Sep2022
ADR: Jan2023 : PCC, IMM5406 Form, IMM0008 Form, Birth Certificate
AOR : Mar2023
PAL : Mar2023 ( Pre-Arrival Services Letter )
Medical Status : Completed June2023 1st week.
If it's not portal and if you are inland they are probably checking your intention to reside in the province.

Reactions: harinder_singh

Amanjotkaur18

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
Hi,
I going to share experience about security check. I called IRCC on Tuesday (june20) around 12pm and they said security not started yet. On next day, Wednesday (june 21) there was a ghost update in the morning. I think Security check is something either they check in couple of hours or they started it without updating the status. On Monday, i got portal.

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hi,
I going to share experience about security check. I called IRCC on Tuesday (june20) around 12pm and they said security not started yet. On next day, Wednesday (june 21) there was a ghost update in the morning. I think Security check is something either they check in couple of hours or they started it without updating the status. On Monday, i got portal.
That's very pleasing to hear, when I called IRCC, they told me something similar about my security being shown as not started but the Representative said it might have already started with them sometimes not updating it in the tracker but in my case, it has been over a month since I called them. No update yet.

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hi,
I have also noticed that your timeline showed AR in AUG and AOR in FEB and nothing after that until June and you've just received your portal after a GU (which is amazing). I have a similar situation and I wanted to enquire if you got a MR or PAL or any other update in between or after AOR?
Hope you get your 2nd portal today and CoPR very soon as well.

Reactions: Amanjotkaur18

Amanjotkaur18

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
I have also noticed that your timeline showed AR in AUG and AOR in FEB and nothing after that until June and you've just received your portal after a GU (which is amazing). I have a similar situation and I wanted to enquire if you got a MR or PAL or any other update in between or after AOR?
Hope you get your 2nd portal today and CoPR very soon as well.
Yes, i did upfront medical, so it was passed after 2-3 days of AOR and got PAL same day. BUT after that no ghost update, nthg else. I was calling IRCC after one month, knowing the status. After complete silence of approx 5 month on GCkey , on june 21, there was ghost update.

Reactions: harinder_singh

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Yes, i did upfront medical, so it was passed after 2-3 days of AOR and got PAL same day. BUT after that no ghost update, nthg else. I was calling IRCC after one month, knowing the status. After complete silence of approx 5 month on GCkey , on june 21, there was ghost update.
Good to hear, thanks for the information.

Anastasiia1234

Jan 27, 2023
hi guys! need your advice. I received the portal email with the requested information on Jun 21st, replied to them the same day, and got an automated message. Still haven't received my credential for the portal (it's been 6 days). I'm an inland applicant with a valid work permit and temporary resident visa to travel. I have a trip planned leaving June 17th ( 3 weeks from now). I assume I can still travel through my visa as a worker before I actually get a PR card. Should I try to contact IRCC and explain the situation to them? and if yes do I just call IRCC general phone number, or there is another number for the portal? any suggestion will be appreciated. Thank you

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
No, still silent since November 2022. I am planning to order GCMS to check if my file hasn't been allotted to an inactive officer or to generally get more details about my application.
Guys would you please help me to figure out who (the officer) my application allotted to?! I got my GCMS but there is no info about officer.