+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Mahir009

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Hi,
Does anyone know how long does it take to receive Nomination after the ITA for NB PNP EE. Is there any way we can follow up on that ?

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hi, what’s your stream and which province??
I have similar timeline like you. Ar- August 10 aor feb . Got ghost update on jun 21.
bc pnp -International student.

just called an agent and he said that my portal 1 triggered on jun 23. did you received anything? got a GU on jun 21 as well

Reactions: MJHamedi

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
yes i can
So thats it. Congrats!
I read a thread in this forum that he/she had the same situation as yours and after call and confirming the email address, received the portal 1 email.
I can explain a lesson that I got from these quotes. Everyone who could see copr number should keep eye on their spam and emails. After a while if you do not get portal 1, it is better to call IRCC agent.

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
So thats it. Congrats!
I read a thread in this forum that he/she had the same situation as yours and after call and confirming the email address, received the portal 1 email.
I can explain a lesson that I got from these quotes. Everyone who could see copr number should keep eye on their spam and emails. After a while if you do not get portal 1, it is better to call IRCC agent.
hope so. agent said if i dont receive this week i should call him on friday. friday is the day they release portal for ppl. if they sent to the wrong email my tracker shows the wrong one, but they have contact so far through the right one. so confusing. tracker is quite glitchy

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hi, I can see decision made on AST. Called my consultant, she said they didn’t get portal email yet. Hope for best
maybe your portal 1 was triggered on the same day as mine, but something happened on their end. not even after submitting web form i am getting email confirmation.this week we should hear something, otherwise we got call them on friday

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Congratulation.
14 months passed away no update after Medical Passed in Jan, 2023. PNP Non EE Outland
Based on your post #5,761 and that your file was moved to etobicoke at the end of march, my guess is that your app maybe in security screening (if started) or that the file is in their transferred inventory, waiting for VO to pick up and further process, probably security if its not started before a DM (if no ADR) on your file as most of the assessments are completed.

oludark

May 4, 2023
Hey guys, I just saw the below in my GCKEY like about 30 mins ago. Do this mean that I am about to get my final decision feedback?

Final decision
  • June 26, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

mrcjw914

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Hey guys, I just saw the below in my GCKEY like about 30 mins ago. Do this mean that I am about to get my final decision feedback?

Final decision
  • June 26, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
People receive Portal 1 soon after they get that message.
What is your Visa office?