+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

gbengene1982

Aug 13, 2019
Hi I submitted my Non EE File on 18th May how long does it take to get AOR ? Would highly appreciate it if any one can share their experience
When to get AOR is most unpredictable part of the timeline. Some get it in 1month while others get it around 7months. The spreadsheet will give you a rough estimate of TL.

vi10496

Jun 25, 2023
When to get AOR is most unpredictable part of the timeline. Some get it in 1month while others get it around 7months. The spreadsheet will give you a rough estimate of TL.
Wow ! I seen people gets AOR in 1 to 2 months as well but I was trying to understand latest speed of getting AOR

you information is very valuable thank you

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
Wow ! I seen people gets AOR in 1 to 2 months as well but I was trying to understand latest speed of getting AOR

you information is very valuable thank you
Generally these days you may get AOR within 1 month. But yeah no once can predict IRCC moves lol. It may change

TranTrang0909

Apr 29, 2023
Hi everyone,
I have a question about moving after I got my green card through PNP in Alberta. Is it possible to move to another province? Is there any risk or they may cancel my green card?
Thank you so much for great help.

Jan 19, 2023
Hello everyone, I submitted my pnp online application on 30 Nov,2021 and got my AOR in May,2021 and biometrics request in July,2022 which was completed on August 1,2022 but my Husband's biometrics were not asked for. It's been almost 6 months but still there is no update regarding this.I contacted IRCC via Web form but they responded that my application is in process,nothing else has been disclosed.
Is there anybody out there who is in the same boat? And what should be my next course of action,if any?
By the way,I am an offshore applicant.
Hello there, my application is still stuck as I haven't got any update on my file ,even one year after my biometrics' submission .I have submitted three web forms with same reply(Your application is under process).It's been 19 months passed since submission of application,and the current processing time of non-ee online Pnp application is 18 months.A couple of phone calls to ircc also went in vain.
Kindly guide what to do now?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello there, my application is still stuck as I haven't got any update on my file ,even one year after my biometrics' submission .I have submitted three web forms with same reply(Your application is under process).It's been 19 months passed since submission of application,and the current processing time of non-ee online Pnp application is 18 months.A couple of phone calls to ircc also went in vain.
Kindly guide what to do now?
Calling them or sending webforms doesn’t help . You will always get generic replies from them . You should order GCMS notes and see where your file is stuck. Most probably no officer is assigned to your application.

Hijrat1988

Jan 25, 2023
My medical passed on May 24, 2023, and biometrics were completed on June 5, 2023. I submitted an ADR on December 28, 2022, and the review start date was June 9, 2023. However, I have not received my PAL yet. Can anyone share their experience regarding the reasons for the delay in receiving the PAL?

naqashct

Jan 8, 2023
The most gratifying moment is when IRCC accept your declaration (thru portal2) and then notifies you that your eCoPR is available for download, followed by another email with the subject "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada!". I got my eCoPR! I see my file closed in the tracker, I hope get PR cards soon.

Processing time for non-EE currently being 18~ months, back then I had applied, it was 22~ months, the AR to eCoPR for me is '9 months and 23 days' which isn't as bad as I though, honestly I was thinking like 12~14 months. I noticed that things really moved quick once BGC changed from "Not applicable to Processing", followed ADR. I know (non-ee) members here have gotten eCoPR in even lesser time and there are members who are still waiting from 2021 Q4.. anyways, while everyones case is unique, I wish everyone here gets their PR soon.
Congratulation.
14 months passed away no update after Medical Passed in Jan, 2023. PNP Non EE Outland

Arun Perumal

Feb 4, 2022
I applied for a NON-EE PR application (OINP MASTERS STREAM) with the help of an immigration consultant on 22-Jan-2023.

Received:
AOR: March 21, 2023
MP: Last week

Can I link my application to my GC key account/track by myself? as my consultant used their email id for my application while filing!

As my PGWP expired on 25-Jan-2023, I applied for BOWP on 24-Jan-2023: haven't received any update for my BOWP.

I am in a situation to go back India by the mid of August'23, what can I do to get my BOWP approved (or) are there any other ways to get any VISA for travel?

Even have approached the MP office but no improvement so far either in BOWP/PR application.

Please suggest.

thanks

Reactions: jay4121997

TranTrang0909

Apr 29, 2023
I applied for a NON-EE PR application (OINP MASTERS STREAM) with the help of an immigration consultant on 22-Jan-2023.

Received:

Can I link my application to my GC key account/track by myself? as my consultant used their email id for my application while filing!

As my PGWP expired on 25-Jan-2023, I applied for BOWP on 24-Jan-2023: haven't received any update for my BOWP.

I am in a situation to go back India by the mid of August'23, what can I do to get my BOWP approved (or) are there any other ways to get any VISA for travel?

Please suggest.
thanks
I submitted by paper. The processing time should be 34 days but I am waiting 3 months now without any updates. I hope you can get yours soon.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP

Received:

Even have approached the MP office but no improvement so far either in BOWP/PR application.

Please suggest.

thanks
If you previous sticker visa has expired, you will need to get a new visitor visa (V-1) to go to India and return. The sticker on your passport is what allows you to enter Canada. When you return you can show the printout of your BOWP application and show that its in process to the officer, that is if you still havent received it before travelling in August.