+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Folks who got eCoPR and wondering if there is anyway to track PR card mailing, one needs to link PR card application manually into gckey account as follows: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

This is not a necessary step, you'll eventually get PR card but if you're just curious to know, you can manually link PR card application.. I got this info from another thread discussing PR portal timelines #7,045

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Shoot, my email on Tracker is wrong. When they send Portal 1 they also send a PDF copy of the email on application portal?
Get that email address update asap. For me portal1 was sent to my email, not in the gckey. However I know from a co-worker's case that say if you miss portal1 email, and then you call IRCC to resent portal1 to updated email address, then portal1 instructions pdf lands in gckey account. So get the email updated before portal1 is triggered. Call them and update via webform - when calling, ask if portal1 was triggered or not.

RustLanguage

Oct 3, 2022
Get that email address update asap. For me portal1 was sent to my email, not in the gckey. However I know from a co-worker's case that say if you miss portal1 email, and then you call IRCC to resent portal1 to updated email address, then portal1 instructions pdf lands in gckey account. So get the email updated before portal1 is triggered. Call them and update via webform - when calling, ask if portal1 was triggered or not.
how long they sent you Portal 1 after you got a GU? i got a GU on jun 21. t

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
The most gratifying moment is when IRCC accept your declaration (thru portal2) and then notifies you that your eCoPR is available for download, followed by another email with the subject "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada!". I got my eCoPR! I see my file closed in the tracker, I hope get PR cards soon.

Processing time for non-EE currently being 18~ months, back then I had applied, it was 22~ months, the AR to eCoPR for me is '9 months and 23 days' which isn't as bad as I though, honestly I was thinking like 12~14 months. I noticed that things really moved quick once BGC changed from "Not applicable to Processing", followed ADR. I know (non-ee) members here have gotten eCoPR in even lesser time and there are members who are still waiting from 2021 Q4.. anyways, while everyones case is unique, I wish everyone here gets their PR soon.
Congrats brother!! I am super happy for you. Finally the journey has come to an end. Now is the time to chill and grow back all of your lost hairs. :)

Alicia L

May 19, 2023
The most gratifying moment is when IRCC accept your declaration (thru portal2) and then notifies you that your eCoPR is available for download, followed by another email with the subject "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada!". I got my eCoPR! I see my file closed in the tracker, I hope get PR cards soon.

Processing time for non-EE currently being 18~ months, back then I had applied, it was 22~ months, the AR to eCoPR for me is '9 months and 23 days' which isn't as bad as I though, honestly I was thinking like 12~14 months. I noticed that things really moved quick once BGC changed from "Not applicable to Processing", followed ADR. I know (non-ee) members here have gotten eCoPR in even lesser time and there are members who are still waiting from 2021 Q4.. anyways, while everyones case is unique, I wish everyone here gets their PR soon.
Congratulations

Reactions: mcdonal22

Sanjam97

Sep 15, 2022
Quick question. Do we get an email from IRCC when theres is a ghost update? Current status on my file shows profile updated, but nothing is changed. Received PAL on May 9. Waiting for portals tho.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Quick question. Do we get an email from IRCC when theres is a ghost update? Current status on my file shows profile updated, but nothing is changed. Received PAL on May 9. Waiting for portals tho.
Nope . You don’t get any email communication. You only come to know when you open your account.

Hijrat1988

Jan 25, 2023
ARApplication Received
AoRAcknowledgment of Receipt
MR/MPMedical Request/Medical Passed
GUGhost update
PALPre-Arrival Letter
COPRConfirmation of Permanent Residence
ASTApplication Status Tracker
BIOBiometrics

Honestly you could have googled it in a minute.
Some other abbreviations are.

NOC National Occupational Classification

PNP Provincial Nominee Program

PPR Passport Request

RRPF Right of Permanent Residence Fee

SIN Social Insurance Number

SWP Skilled Worker Program

CEC Canadian Experience Class

ECA Educational Credential Assessment

CRS Comprehensive Ranking System

ITA Invitation to Apply

PCC Police Clearance Certificate

POF Proof of Funds

UCI Unique Client Identifier

COPR Confirmation of Permanent Residence

GCMS Global Case Management System

PRC Permanent resident card

CBSA Canada Border Services Agency

Hijrat1988

Jan 25, 2023
What does status mean in the application status tracker?
  • Received means we got your application and we’re checking if it’s complete.
  • In progressmeans we’re still reviewing your application.
    • You can also see the progress for each section of your application.
  • Closedmeans
    • we approved your application
    • we refused your application or
    • you withdrew (cancelled) or abandoned your application
      • We’ll contact you before we close your application.
  • Not started means we haven’t started reviewing this section.
  • Waiting on you means we need more information or documents from you.
  • In progress means we’re still reviewing the section.
  • Completed means we finished reviewing that section of your application.
  • Exempted means you don’t need to complete this section for your application.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
What does status mean in the application status tracker?
  • Received means we got your application and we’re checking if it’s complete.
  • In progressmeans we’re still reviewing your application.
    • You can also see the progress for each section of your application.
  • Closedmeans
    • we approved your application
    • we refused your application or
    • you withdrew (cancelled) or abandoned your application
      • We’ll contact you before we close your application.
  • Not started means we haven’t started reviewing this section.
  • Waiting on you means we need more information or documents from you.
  • In progress means we’re still reviewing the section.
  • Completed means we finished reviewing that section of your application.
  • Exempted means you don’t need to complete this section for your application.
What are you currently asking? It’s simply explained in each line .