+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I got PAL and medical request two weeks back, medical passed last week.. what will happen next?
What will happen next? hmm.. I'm now looking at the tarot card you just picked, to know what happens next, you need to pay $25 upfront, then I tell you what happens next, lol..just joking! Is your BG check cleared?

Reactions: harinder_singh

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
How often is the IRCC status tracker updated? In my account, it is written that the last update was on June 9.

naqashct

Jan 8, 2023
Hello everyone,
My file is stuck in security check. Since Jan 2023 status is not started I do not know why this happening with me atleast it should be in progress. However, all other checks passed/completed. Moreover, File transferred to another visa office (From Ottawa to Etobicoke) on May 26 despite that status is same. Please help

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hello everyone. I have just received PAL.
I got PAL and medical request two weeks back, medical passed last week.. what will happen next?
Welcome to the “PAL” club!

Now take the PAL oath:

I promise to print my PAL and frame it on a hundred dollar frame. :D

Congratulations, while there’s no definitive timeline, at least celebrate this small milestone in our immigration journey!

Waiting for you all at the finish line

Reactions: mcdonal22

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Hello everyone,
My file is stuck in security check. Since Jan 2023 status is not started I do not know why this happening with me atleast it should be in progress. However, all other checks passed/completed. Moreover, File transferred to another visa office (From Ottawa to Etobicoke) on May 26 despite that status is same. Please help
security in process or security not started basically both are the same, sometimes Officers update it some times they don't bother to update the security status, I doubt you are under comprehensive check that's why it is taking time , moreover your file is transferred to Etobicoke, if officer have any concern or they want to double check they move the file to Etobicoke visa office, but sooner or later you will receive portal request, if you are still in 18 months time frame you can't do much except wait

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hello everyone,
If your file is moved to etobicoke, then its good sign, etobicoke processes quick once they pick from app transferred inventory. My infosharing + security assessments were completed in just couple of days.

naqashct

Jan 8, 2023
security in process or security not started basically both are the same, sometimes Officers update it some times they don't bother to update the security status, I doubt you are under comprehensive check that's why it is taking time , moreover your file is transferred to Etobicoke, if officer have any concern or they want to double check they move the file to Etobicoke visa office, but sooner or later you will receive portal request, if you are still in 18 months time frame you can't do much except wait
I don't have much knowledge but as I am PNP NON EE paper based applicant, CAS tool is showing application status is Application received instead of In progress since the application transferred to Etobicoke. However, since date of AOR till May 26 application status was in progress which afraid me that no one bothering to start security check process

naqashct

Jan 8, 2023
If your file is moved to etobicoke, then its good sign, etobicoke processes quick once they pick from app transferred inventory. My infosharing + security assessments were completed in just couple of days.
Could you please share your timelines? Especially what was left before your file transferred to Etobicoke and how much time it took

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
AFAIK, if you have PAL, that means eligibility is completed (or at least for non-ee i think). For me, AST indicates eligibility is not started whereas GCkey indicates they are reviewing. AST indicating Biometric, Medical and Background completed and given that eligibility is cleared, it means processing of the application is almost done, it should ready to finalize to make decision. Speaking of Eligibility - this should be least worring because the nomination from provincial itself certificates you're eligible. Federal VO tends to reverify your eligibility them by AD if needed.

I was looking at others timeline and noticed some folks got ecopr (starts with T) in their AST the same day when BG was completed and for some applicants, it was after couple of weeks.

Also, many applicants are waiting for portal1 for quite some time after they have ecopr in their AST. Those applicants when calling IRCC, they confirmed that they will get portal soon but how soon, no one knows except "Doctor Strange" from marvel who can predict what happens in future.
Than you for your time n reply dear.
AFAIK, if you have PAL, that means eligibility is completed (or at least for non-ee i think). For me, AST indicates eligibility is not started whereas GCkey indicates they are reviewing. AST indicating Biometric, Medical and Background completed and given that eligibility is cleared, it means processing of the application is almost done, it should ready to finalize to make decision. Speaking of Eligibility - this should be least worring because the nomination from provincial itself certificates you're eligible. Federal VO tends to reverify your eligibility them by AD if needed.

I was looking at others timeline and noticed some folks got ecopr (starts with T) in their AST the same day when BG was completed and for some applicants, it was after couple of weeks.

Also, many applicants are waiting for portal1 for quite some time after they have ecopr in their AST. Those applicants when calling IRCC, they confirmed that they will get portal soon but how soon, no one knows except "Doctor Strange" from marvel who can predict what happens in future.
Thank you for time and revert dear.
yes you are right about the eligibility part, it has to be cleared/passed before IRCC goes ahead with BGC on applications, I have searched this info on other forums/google and also the eligibility status of other members on our forum.
Regarding COPR its been a month today but I cant see any number on AST. Hope we get ppr or rfv or portal soon.
Also finally we called IRCC (waiting time was too long- 45 minutes call), She told me everything on my application is done and someone is working on our file, its just matter of time you will hear from us. (asked approx time she said cannot confirm but everything is passed). I forgot to ask specific dates when was everything passed/cleared. i dint want the agent to hang up on me like last time.
*This call log shows up on my AST tracker.

Reactions: mcdonal22