Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
For those who replied portal 1,
was there any auto-generated reply after replying to portal email?

I didn't receive any... any problem?

Thank you!
I did receive one too. Could just be delayed.

gulatikirat0

Jun 5, 2023
Hi Everone
1. Send every documents unlocked and easily accessible. They can communicate with province to verify its authenticity.
2. That is all you need. But including documents that supports your application does not hurt. Besides it avoids delays when they ask for AD and you have to submit it later.
3. There should be an option for: provincial nominee – not Express Entry
4. To me, "unencumbered, transferable and available funds" means whatever you have in your bank that you can access freely without any obligations. For proof, you can include official bank letter printed on its letterhead indicating your current available balance and average balance for the past 6 months. You can also include official employment letter that indicates your salary. These could be included as supporting documents.
The payment option on https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/fee-wizard/welcome shows the below option after choosing "Permanently live in Canada or get permanent resident documents "

"I’m applying as a provincial nominee on paper instead of through Express Entry"

Is that the correct payment option? IDK why it says on "paper" since now we are applying online. Just making sure that I do not pay the wrong amount and option.

Thank you all :)

Reactions: buddy013

naqashct

Jan 8, 2023
Hi Friends,
My PR applicantions just transferred from ottawa to etobicoke
Previous PVO CIO Sydney now Etobicoke
Previous SVO Ottawa Now CIO Sydney
Timelines
AOR May 05,2022
AR Jan 06, 2023
PAL Jan 10, 2023
Biometric Done Jan 10, 2023
Medical Passed 24, 2023
Eligibility Passed
Criminality Passed
Info Sharing Completed
Security Not Started
PNP Non EE Paper based file - SINP Nominated

Is it a good sign file transferred to another visa office? What are the views about Etobicoke office?

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
Hi Friends,
My PR applicantions just transferred from ottawa to etobicoke
Previous PVO CIO Sydney now Etobicoke
Previous SVO Ottawa Now CIO Sydney
Timelines
AOR May 05,2022
AR Jan 06, 2023
PAL Jan 10, 2023
Biometric Done Jan 10, 2023
Medical Passed 24, 2023
Eligibility Passed
Criminality Passed
Info Sharing Completed
Security Not Started
PNP Non EE Paper based file - SINP Nominated

Is it a good sign file transferred to another visa office? What are the views about Etobicoke office?
Hi, I have a similar timeline to yours (AR-28th May 2022) and also I am an outland applicant. How did you find out about all the status updates, eg: Eligibility..
Also what about your BG is it passed and when?
Appreciate your revert dear.

naqashct

Jan 8, 2023
Hi, I have a similar timeline to yours (AR-28th May 2022) and also I am an outland applicant. How did you find out about all the status updates, eg: Eligibility..
Also what about your BG is it passed and when?
Appreciate your revert dear.
I got this information through GCMS notes and also confirmed by IRCC agent on call. Regarding Background check only security left criminality and info sharing completed/passed.

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
I got this information through GCMS notes and also confirmed by IRCC agent on call. Regarding Background check only security left criminality and info sharing completed/passed.
Thank you for replying. This helps a lot.
Sorry to bother you more, but please share the link from where you applied GCMS notes. Also which number did you call because according to your posts, it says you are an outland applicant, please provide details on how to connect from outside Canada.
many thanks.