+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Thank you so much for the information. I will attach additional documents in that case.

I am facing another issue - I just observed that my Birth Certificate does not have my name on it but only my DOB and parent's name. Am I able to attach that with my Class 10 mark sheet (India) and/or an Affidavit?

Has anyone faced this issue and successfully cleared it - please chime in :)
Include orginal BC + Class 10 marksheet + Affidavit (In English) + Letter of Explanation + Offcial Letter from Indian Embassy confirming the same as per their records. Letter from Embassy is important - it puts weight on genuinity, so don't miss that to be on a safer side.

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Greetings !! Quick question from my side.

I applied for OINP NON-EE on May 15th and received the AOR (with an EP number) in it today, that is June 6th.

My current PGWP is valid till March 2024. Can anyone advise me if I can apply for a BOWP right away ?

Does getting the AOR letter with a EP in it signify R10 completeness ? I linked my GCKEY as well today.

Many thanks for clarifying this.

liliass

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Called IRCC today,
Criminality - pass
Medical - pass
Info Sharing - completed
Security - pass
Eligibility - in progress
Misrepresentation - no

AR - Nov 11 2022
AOR - Dec 11 2022
BIO - Dec 11 2022
MP - May 9 2023
GU - June 2 2023
PAL -
PPR -
eCOPR -

I didn't expect my Info Sharing has completed.
Does anyone know has similar timeline with me able to share some info ?

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Called IRCC today,
Criminality - pass
Medical - pass
Info Sharing - completed
Security - pass
Eligibility - in progress
Misrepresentation - no

AR - Nov 11 2022
AOR - Dec 11 2022
BIO - Dec 11 2022
MP - May 9 2023
GU - June 2 2023
PAL -
PPR -
eCOPR -

I didn't expect my Info Sharing has completed.
Does anyone know has similar timeline with me able to share some info ?
You are lucky. Almost the same timeline (AR :22 Nov 2022 and AOR: 30 Jan 2023), but only info sharing and criminality passed. Nothing else started…

colinle20

Jun 5, 2023
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
26-05-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
08-11-2023
You will have to withdraw the application, so that you can do the right thing. And some fees might not be refunded. But before you do that. you can call or raise a webform to ircc by explaining your situation.
Appreciate for the help man, also do you think it's necessary to issue a refund or I could just use the same receipt of the one I already paid and upload it to the new application? Because I paid the right PNP fee and my application hasn't been processed yet. Thanks again buddy!

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Appreciate for the help man, also do you think it's necessary to issue a refund or I could just use the same receipt of the one I already paid and upload it to the new application? Because I paid the right PNP fee and my application hasn't been processed yet. Thanks again buddy!
firstly if you paid for a wrong application, it won't be processed as the fee is not matching the application.

Secondly you can't use a receipt to apply if the portal needs your payment before submitting the application. So I will advise if you have spare cash, go for a fresh application and ask for refund. It will be refund in probably 24 to 48hrs. It has happened to me before during my work permit application[

colinle20

Jun 5, 2023
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
26-05-2023
AOR Received.
15-09-2023
Med's Done....
08-11-2023
firstly if you paid for a wrong application, it won't be processed as the fee is not matching the application.

Secondly you can't use a receipt to apply if the portal needs your payment before submitting the application. So I will advise if you have spare cash, go for a fresh application and ask for refund. It will be refund in probably 24 to 48hrs. It has happened to me before during my work permit application[
Thanks man you're the best! I paid through IRCC portal and attached a receipt to my previous application.

Last edited:
Reactions: Etareri111

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
For those who replied portal 1,
was there any auto-generated reply after replying to portal email?

I didn't receive any... any problem?

Thank you!

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
For those who replied portal 1,
was there any auto-generated reply after replying to portal email?

I didn't receive any... any problem?

Thank you!
First of all, congrats!

For your question, I did receive an automated response with the contents as below:

=====
note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.
=====

Check your junk folder, that's where I found all my emails from IRCC