Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hi there,
We are in the same boat.
AR: July 7 2022
AOR: Nov 2022

No medical request yet but I did it in advance. Info sharing and criminality passed. Other things had not started yet.
GSMC notes, application status: inventory at Etobicoke office.
exactly the same boat :p I am happy to find a "Boat mate"

Alicia L

May 19, 2023
My AR is July 2022 as well. I hope I get any update soon as well. Even I haven't got any medical request yet. I hope they use my old medical. When I called last week (for the first time), she told me that my Criminality and Info. Sharing has been passed, just the Security shows not started but she said it might have been already started and sometimes it shows not started yet. My tracker keeps on getting updated almost every other day but I think that's the page getting refreshed and not an update. What do you guys think?
My last update was them receiving my Biometrics on November 21, 2022. No other update since then.
Hi, I would suggest that if you have the medical information you send it via webform, that is what I did, because I did a medical in 2021 and I didn't wait for them to request it I sent it via webform and in a few days they updated my medical status to completed and requested medical for my dependent.

Reactions: harinder_singh

Alicia L

May 19, 2023
Hi, I would suggest that if you have the medical information you send it via webform, that is what I did, because I did a medical in 2021 and I didn't wait for them to request it I sent it via webform and in a few days they updated my medical status to completed and requested medical for my dependent.
And I also got PAL after submitting, just a suggestion, hope it works for you.

Reactions: harinder_singh

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Thanks for letting me know. I was just not submitting yet because i thought the immigration might find it impolite to send a document without it being requested but your case says otherwise. I might send it tomorrow then. Thanks a lot for the info. though. I hope you get positive result soon.

Alicia L

May 19, 2023
Thanks for letting me know. I was just not submitting yet because i thought the immigration might find it impolite to send a document without it being requested but your case says otherwise. I might send it tomorrow then. Thanks a lot for the info. though. I hope you get positive result soon.
yeah, that's what I was doing too but I decided let me give it a shot and it worked for me