Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
Reactions: VAA18

Santhi2023

May 21, 2023
Hello everyone,

I would like to apply Pr through NSNP. I have some questions related to fill express entry

1. I had one year experience as a Network support engineer position (it comes tier2) and my present role is research assistant (it comes tier1) in the same company. Now my question is can i mention both roles under the work experiences in Express entry profile ? Here my doubt is the roles are almost same but different Tier’s in the same company.
2. I have overall 6 bands in Ielts but not individually. Is there score enough for applying my one year postition?
Please help me with these questions. It would be great you guys can helpme

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Still no update after the Arp 19th update for BG check...does anyone got any update?
The background check for my spouse and I have been completed. Though it is still in progess in the application tracker, an agent informed us when we called the centre that our BG check is done and dusted! You might call to ascertain the status of your BG check.
We moved from the USA to Canada having lived there for over 3 yrs. MAYBE the FBI report played a major role in quickly concluding with security check, criminal and information sharing. Just MAYBE; a conjecture at its best!

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
The background check for my spouse and I have been completed. Though it is still in progess in the application tracker, an agent informed us when we called the centre that our BG check is done and dusted! You might call to ascertain the status of your BG check.
We moved from the USA to Canada having lived there for over 3 yrs. MAYBE the FBI report played a major role in quickly concluding with security check, criminal and information sharing. Just MAYBE; a conjecture at its best!
It's not a 'MAYBE' but the U.S. FBI report (U.S. PCC in other words) plays a role for BGC processing to be completed faster than compared to others. I know this or can vouch for this is because couple of guys whom I know (I know them well), we all applied during the same time last year, however their BGC was done way back (in just few months) while mine is still in-progress. Same native country, profession etc.. difference is they were in U.S. previously. I know everyone's case is different (bla bla) but a clean FBI PCC does kinda move things fast (or say double standards when seen thru others lens or edit could the case if one held PCC from one of five info sharing countries). Anyways it's been since I phoned the lords at IRCC to know if anything moved on my file assessment, I should probably buzz them in couple of days.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABmercy&Gr8s

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Did you receive the PAL?

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
I am creating Whatsapp group for Non express entry members, including OINP please join for quick queries and discussion: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KZAPh5rQEtQCWlwEATzD1K
For the sake of individuals who might need the information on this thread later in the future to apply to their unique cases, I think a WhatsApp is inappropriate.Please, let's keep the communication open and assist ourselves in this present tme and those who might need similar information as reference in future time. I have benefitted a lot in this forum by simply researching into previuos posts related to my unique cases. If such info was shared in one random WhatsApp group, it might not have been beneficial to me. I guess others here may have similar experience as me.
The good thing is people do respond to inquiries here pretty well, and on time.So,I'm not sure if there is any need to do this.

Last edited: