+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hey everyone,

I have applied for OINP-ISS (non-EE).
I have had my AR on July 11, 2022 and BIL on Nov. 8, 2022.
Since then, I have only received ghost updates (Apr. 19th, May 5th, May 15th and May 16th)
I hope something positive in on its way.

My BG is showing "In Progress"
Biometrics = Completed
Eligibility = Not started
Medical = Not started.

I am not sure if they will exempt me from a Medical exam under the new rule, as I have already had my medical done within the last 5 years.

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hi,
My friend and her spouse had a medical today. The representative asked the spouse to have another X-ray, this time focusing on the left side and back. Does anyone know the reason for this?
Ask the clinic for the report.

I had the same experience last year - clinic asked me to do the second x-ray and they showed me the report. Did the second x-ray just to make sure everything's fine. Then I passed the medical exam.

yslyslysl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hi
I am working in Winnipeg for almost 8 months, I was going to apply for PNP after 6 months but because of my Degree ( from Chinese university ) I got delayed in getting my WES. Next month i will get my degree and I will be ready to apply around 15 June. I have question
- Should I wait few more months to get full 1 year experience and create EE Profile and then apply PNP ( I'm graphic designer )?
- Or should i apply next month as soon as I'm gonna get my WES
As i heard EE pnp is way faster then non-express one, as i already wasted 2 months in collecting documents , then why not to wait little more and apply in faster route, i have permanent job but i also wanna get PR faster, so i can do freelance work
Please reply
You don't have to wait for 1 year to apply for EE-PNP. 1-year working exp is for EE-CEC. Would someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Yup, nothing more we can do.

The only weird thing is the stream though I applied does not need employment/funds etc. And provincial ties are already checked by the province when providing PNP.

I also got and had to undergo a medical exam even though I had my old medical submitted through the web form.

I bet some weird agent, but let's see.

Thanks for your wishes :)
Same here, my nomination was also
not employment related. Normally, the provincial nomination is sufficient to determine tye applicant's ability to economically establish themselves, but IRCC has the power to ask for anything and we don't have the ppwer to refuse anything. ‍♂

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Same here, my nomination was also
not employment related. Normally, the provincial nomination is sufficient to determine tye applicant's ability to economically establish themselves, but IRCC has the power to ask for anything and we don't have the ppwer to refuse anything. ‍♂
At the provincial level yes, but who says this information is communicated to IRCC? The thing is they are doing their own assessments on a deeper level than provincial. On the federal level, if you don't have a job offer or a job, you need to provide proof of funds. The only way they can satisfy this is to ask for evidence. I guess for everyone whos nomination is not employer based should be prepared to supply this info.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
At the provincial level yes, but who says this information is communicated to IRCC? The thing is they are doing their own assessments on a deeper level than provincial. On the federal level, if you don't have a job offer or a job, you need to provide proof of funds. The only way they can satisfy this is to ask for evidence. I guess for everyone whos nomination is not employer based should be prepared to supply this info.
So, the idea is that when the provinces nominates, they have done so because they believe that the applicant has the ability to establish economically. Furthermore, IRCC does not go beyond collecting documents, so I doubt its a deeper check. If anything its a bureacratic exercise designed to say they checked x,y, and z.
Second point is that IRCC does not request these docs from every indovidual thats nominated under streams without job offers. It is random requests.
Anyway, pieces of paper appear to make them happy, so we have to supply them.

Reactions: forgotpassword

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
So, the idea is that when the provinces nominates, they have done so because they believe that the applicant has the ability to establish economically. Furthermore, IRCC does not go beyond collecting documents, so I doubt its a deeper check. If anything its a bureacratic exercise designed to say they checked x,y, and z.
Second point is that IRCC does not request these docs from every indovidual thats nominated under streams without job offers. It is random requests.
Anyway, pieces of paper appear to make them happy, so we have to supply them.
I agree with you, I thought about it but failed to mention that it could be bureaucratic. But at the EOD we cannot do anything about it, just prepare to be asked for the docs and have them ready.

You also have to be mindful that situations may change, a person nominated a year ago may have had the funds, job etc then and that may not be the case now. - Could also be the reason why they ask. This could also be up to the officers as to why some applicants are not asked for the information. All speculation.

Reactions: SCW

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I agree with you, I thought about it but failed to mention that it could be bureaucratic. But at the EOD we cannot do anything about it, just prepare to be asked for the docs and have them ready.

You also have to be mindful that situations may change, a person nominated a year ago may have had the funds, job etc then and that may not be the case now. - Could also be the reason why they ask. This could also be up to the officers as to why some applicants are not asked for the information. All speculation.
True, i see your point. Its just that i dont see IRCC as having bonafide intentions, they are a cruel joke. Its a moot point anyway, we just need to put up with anything they throw at us. I hope everyone waiting for decisions get results fast and with as less invonvenience as possible

Reactions: Mohy

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
True, i see your point. Its just that i dont see IRCC as having bonafide intentions, they are a cruel joke. Its a moot point anyway, we just need to put up with anything they throw at us. I hope everyone waiting for decisions get results fast and with as less invonvenience as possible
For sure, we are on the same page with that! It feels good when you are out of the deep waters and know that you are at the finish line.

Reactions: SCW

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
For sure, we are on the same page with that! It feels good when you are out of the deep waters and know that you are at the finish line.
HI Shane,
I have a question to ask, my dependant child's passport is going to expire in August, should I renew and send them copy via webform , I don't know if they will ask or not or should I do this upfront. please give your suggestion.