+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
I called the IRCC to know the status on my application on the 4th May. I came to know an ADR was sent to me on the 3rd of March 2023. The ADR was about the Annex 4-Provincial Nominees. I did not receive any mail in GC key/email. The agent on the next day sent me the ADR through mail.
NB Initiative Stratégique PNP
AR 03/01/2023
AOR and BIO 03/03/2023
BIO done on 08/03/2023

Updates as at 04/05/2023
Eligibility-Not Started
Criminality-Passed
Info Sharing-Not Started
Security-Not Started

Waiting on Medical Request
The same happened to me for pcc and schedule A and they deadline passed when I noticed. However, I uploaded them…

D

Deleted member 1116679

Hi All... currently I am residing in another country and I am planning to visit my home country. My question is that if medical request comes while I am living in my home country then can I do my medical from there or do i need to go back to my residing country for medical?

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Is it necessary to include my current Ph.D. studies at a Canadian university in the education section? Also, should I upload my educational credentials to the PR portal, or is it not required? I have not been able to find any specific instructions regarding this matter. Thank you!

LucasZZZ

May 13, 2023
Is it necessary to include my current Ph.D. studies at a Canadian university in the education section? Also, should I upload my educational credentials to the PR portal, or is it not required? I have not been able to find any specific instructions regarding this matter. Thank you!
Hi there, i have the same question. hope someone could answer this question

LucasZZZ

May 13, 2023
Hi All, I have a question regarding the OINP- international student stream(Non-EE). I got an invitation on May 9, 2023. I am filling out the e-portal now.. In the Education history section, it says "List all secondary, post-secondary education and/or apprenticeships. Start with your most recent education".
My situation is:
- One Canadian education bachelor's degree absolutely will upload it.
- One China education university bachelor's degree and one China high school certificate (should i included these two education history in the Education history section?)

Thank you all for answering it!

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hi All, I have a question regarding the OINP- international student stream(Non-EE). I got an invitation on May 9, 2023. I am filling out the e-portal now.. In the Education history section, it says "List all secondary, post-secondary education and/or apprenticeships. Start with your most recent education".
My situation is:
- One Canadian education bachelor's degree absolutely will upload it.
- One China education university bachelor's degree and one China high school certificate (should i included these two education history in the Education history section?)

Thank you all for answering it!
I faced similar thing, as far as i remember i only included My education history in canada

If they dont allow you to set province or country outside canada better not do it

jiazheng Ye

Sep 20, 2021
IRCC - making the lives of immigrants difficult.

I applied for PR with BC PNP International Postgraduate stream PNP.

Today I got the following ADRs from IRCC Edmonton
1. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
2. IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels A separate and updated Supplementary Information -
3. Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures
4. Description of Duties: Job description outlining the duties of your employment
5. Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing compulsory deductions for the 4 months preceding this request
6. Submissions: Submissions Detailed Banking and credit card records for the 4 months preceding this request (all accounts)

Does anyone have any idea why 4, 5, and 6 were requested? I do not see others getting these ADRs as per my knowledge, could be wrong. And I am pretty sure I thoroughly submitted 1, 2, and 3 as well, but it was requested as well.
All the Edmonton IRCC requests the ADR by the same sample. They literally ask everything. If they find any suspicious, they will put you in a tough spot. I assume the agent code will be AB33868

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
IRCC - making the lives of immigrants difficult.

I applied for PR with BC PNP International Postgraduate stream PNP.

Today I got the following ADRs from IRCC Edmonton
1. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature
2. IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels A separate and updated Supplementary Information -
3. Additional Family Info IMM5406: A separate and newly completed Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) bearing original signatures
4. Description of Duties: Job description outlining the duties of your employment
5. Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing compulsory deductions for the 4 months preceding this request
6. Submissions: Submissions Detailed Banking and credit card records for the 4 months preceding this request (all accounts)

Does anyone have any idea why 4, 5, and 6 were requested? I do not see others getting these ADRs as per my knowledge, could be wrong. And I am pretty sure I thoroughly submitted 1, 2, and 3 as well, but it was requested as well.
IRCC is the benchmark for idiocy, incompetance and arrogance. Some of the documents will be to confirm eligibility, residence in-province and updated info for background checks. I had a similiar ADR request from IRCC. Carefully and accurately complete the forms and give the the docs they want and they will hopefully move on the application. Best wishes.

Reactions: forgotpassword

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
All the Edmonton IRCC requests the ADR by the same sample. They literally ask everything. If they find any suspicious, they will put you in a tough spot. I assume the agent code will be AB33868
You are correct. I just checked my ADR request and the agent code is the same, AB33868.

ADR requests were:

1) Employment Letter
2) Schedule A updated and with original signature
3) Additional family Info updated and with original signature
4) Supplementary Info - Your travels updated to include trips to home country
5) Banking and Credit Card records for past 4 months
6) Last 4 pay stubs
7) CRA Notice of Assessment for last 2 years
8) All CRA T4s for past 2 years
9) Spouse - Schedule A updated and with original signature
10) Spouse - Additional family Info updated and with original signature

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Which specific application form are you completing?

jiazheng Ye

Sep 20, 2021
You are correct. I just checked my ADR request and the agent code is the same, AB33868.

ADR requests were:

1) Employment Letter
2) Schedule A updated and with original signature
3) Additional family Info updated and with original signature
4) Supplementary Info - Your travels updated to include trips to home country
5) Banking and Credit Card records for past 4 months
6) Last 4 pay stubs
7) CRA Notice of Assessment for last 2 years
8) All CRA T4s for past 2 years
9) Spouse - Schedule A updated and with original signature
10) Spouse - Additional family Info updated and with original signature
They request ADR for me two times, once on 06/12/2022, and they request another one on 13/3/2023. right now, two months passed. Nothing new for me.I have no idea what they are working for..

• Sad
Reactions: SCW