+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Spoke to an agent he said everything is complete. The only pending item is security.
I Should be expecting in a couple of days a "baby PR " COPR!!!!!!!! lol

I am skeptical about how he can say it's almost done. As this has been in review for a longer time. Previous agents said they cannot predict security review
Any news @guardian007 ? Does the tracker show all green lights?

EllieJoy23

May 12, 2023
As per the agent my file is in Sydney office. Can the complete application be processed from Sydney VO itself or it has to go to a secondary office? If not then at what stage is the file transferred to a secondary office.
My file status is as follows: -
AR: 8th Jun 2022
AOR: 28th Nov 2022
Medical: Passed
PAL: Received
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress
Security: Not Started.
We shared a similar timeline, but I am not sure which office has my file. Regardless, best of luck to both of us!
• AOR: October 11, 2022
• Biometrics: November 11, 2022
• PAL: November 21, 2022
• MP: December 8, 2022
• Eligibility: Passed
• Criminality: Passed
• Info Sharing: In Progress (called IRCC for the update on May 5, 2023)
• Security: Not Started

Last edited:
Reactions: ajax09

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
So I have received AOR recently for my non EE file and currently in the tracker I see below regarding Medical and bio-metric:

——
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message this change

You do not need a biometric. We will send you a message if this change.

We do not need any additional documents
——
Does this means that I have passed medical and biometric or is it still on progress?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
So I have received AOR recently for my non EE file and currently in the tracker I see below regarding Medical and bio-metric:

——
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message this change

You do not need a biometric. We will send you a message if this change.

We do not need any additional documents
——
Does this means that I have passed medical and biometric or is it still on progress?
No - When they are ready for more information they will ask and Medicals and Additional Document status will change. - It's like that until they are ready for more info.

Kpant34

Star Member
May 2, 2023
No - When they are ready for more information they will ask and Medicals and Additional Document status will change. - It's like that until they are ready for more info.
make sense. I have already provided both while submitting the file. I hope that should work.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
make sense. I have already provided both while submitting the file. I hope that should work.
Yes, once they are at that stage they will pass your medicals. Biometrics won't update til the end but at the top you'll see your Bio number.

Mahi1313

Jul 22, 2022
Hi guys,
background verification is showing as completed on tracker (for non-express entry PNP). This means security and criminality are passed?