+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Can you please explain how do you know about ADR1 and ADR2? Does it say on your Application Tracker?
And what does Portal 1 and Portal 2 mean?
Sorry that I don't know about the timeline and how does the proces work.
You will get a message on ircc portal if you asked for additional documents.
It usually says we sent a message on your profile… on tracker.

about portal 1 and 2 my information is not complete enough to explain. My apology.

umairhasanzaidi

Jun 20, 2022
Hello everyone, Can anyone please tell me what should I select where it asked have you applied for Express entry before.?
I have a profile which is already in process but that's a non express entry profile from OINP and I have linked it with GCkey as well. Now I am making a CEC specific profile which is for Express entry so please tell me what should I select here?
Whether I should select No or Yes!

umairhasanzaidi

Jun 20, 2022
thank you for you help.
1. Do we have to write none in every single box of travel history or just tik didn’t travel.

2. If I have worked for one month for one employer can I write it in 2020-01 to 2021-1 or 2020-01 to 2020-02

3.And how about photos do we just have to scan and upload and how to know the dimensions, what about backside of the photo with don and photographer

4.1. I have a child who is Canadian citizen do I have to mention in generic application form and how about baby’s photos . Hopefully you know
Hello. Can you please tell me what should I select where it asked have you applied for Express entry before.?
I have a profile which is already in process but that's a non express entry profile from OINP and I have linked it with GCkey as well. Now I am making a CEC specific profile which is for Express entry so please tell me what should I select here?
Whether I should select No or Yes!

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Great, Congratulations. Could you please explain what does Portal 1 and Portal 2 mean?
Portal 1 is an email you get saying your PR application is approved. It asks you to reply to the email and confirm that you are in Canada, along with some other info.
Portal 2 is a second email you get notifying you that you should access the PR portal and upload photos so that they can process you Confirmation of PR.
More info here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

Reactions: harinder_singh

harinder_singh

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Portal 1 is an email you get saying your PR application is approved. It asks you to reply to the email and confirm that you are in Canada, along with some other info.
Portal 2 is a second email you get notifying you that you should access the PR portal and upload photos so that they can process you Confirmation of PR.
Thanks a lot for the reply!!! You are the best

Reactions: SCW

Likkleboy

Mar 13, 2023
Yeah I was worried about PAL this whole time and then boom, portal. It took exactly 1 month to get portal since my background check was completed in the tracker
What did your eligibility say on the tracker all those while?
And what’s your timeline?

verca

Dec 8, 2022
What did your eligibility say on the tracker all those while?
And what’s your timeline?
Eligibility still says not started lol.

AR - March 7 2022 | AOR+ADR1 (RPRF) - Sept 15 2022 | BIL+MR - Nov 16 2022 | MP - Dec 14 2022 | ADR2 (employment letter, Sch A, family info, travels, bank statements, paystubs) - Feb 27 2023 | Reviewing AD - March 2 2023 | GU - April 10 2022 | BG completed - April 11 2022 | GU - May 10 2022 | Portal 1 (!!!) - May 11 2022