+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

VanessaE

Star Member
Mar 30, 2018
Nope, when you call IRCC to inquire about your file, after a couple of days, the tracker is updated with "we received your inquiry". The "updated" date doesn't change when you call them. I called in past and it didn't change. Though today, I noticed its "updated" to 5 May, 2023.
Mine says May 9th.

My timeline is AR - March 9th, 2023
AOR/Biometrics/Medicals passed - April 6th, 2023
Linked my application the same day.

I mean, it's still early for me but this is good news at least

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
The level of curiosity for non-ee applicant is so high..(naturally lol) we look at every small change that happens and try to connect dots. While folks in EE are like - in just 1 or 3 months, all lights turn green on tracker and say gosh' how much more time!?. Anyways, thank god summers are just around the corner in GTA, its beer time.. :p

Deewar

Star Member
Jun 12, 2022
Yesterday, the "updated" date was 19 April in the tracker.. As of today, it changed to "5 May". Wonder if this changed for everyone else too?
For me is May 3rd but only in application page not in the main page. The main page still remains April 3rd.
Nope, when you call IRCC to inquire about your file, after a couple of days, the tracker is updated with "we received your inquiry". The "updated" date doesn't change when you call them. I called in past and it didn't change. Though today, I noticed its "updated" to 5 May, 2023.
Hi, i notice today in tracker that updated date as May 3 and till yesterday it was April 19. Does this mean anything?
Mine changed to May 2nd
Mine changed to 9th of May today. I did call on 8th and it showed up on the 9th but I called 3 to 4 times since April 19th update and it never changed the last updated however my enquiry showed up always and always stayed 19th of April on top. This is weird that they date is different for everyone.

dfr1

Dec 5, 2022
Hi everyone, a quick question to the saint guys who have already passed the stages before Portal 1 :)

Do they ask for the recent pay cheques or any other income information during the Eligibility and Criminality checks?

Bgarcha7

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
Hi everyone, a quick question to the saint guys who have already passed the stages before Portal 1 :)

Do they ask for the recent pay cheques or any other income information during the Eligibility and Criminality checks?
If you already passed eligibility then I Don’t think they will ask any recent paystubs or letter of employment Because this is the part of eligibility but there is 1% chance they might ask because it’s IRCC you dealing with

Reactions: dfr1

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
If you already passed eligibility then I Don’t think they will ask any recent paystubs or letter of employment Because this is the part of eligibility but there is 1% chance they might ask because it’s IRCC you dealing with
do you know if proof of fund is required for inland applicant?

luanchung

Star Member
May 1, 2023
As long as you are doing a full time job I Don’t think you need proof of funds as an inland applicant.
thank you, i appreciated it. I do have a full time job, i asked because i've seen a lot of people asked for proof of fund, but i think they're from outland