+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello Everyone, I have a quick question. After after doing medical due to receipt of medical request from IRCC, is it necessary to upload the medical documents received from the doctor or one should just allow the doctor send the results of the medicals?

One more question, my spouse had a medical related to Worker category few weeks before medical request was sent by IRCC. Is there any need to IME again since a medical exam meant for a Worker has just been done?

Last edited:

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello Everyone, I have a quick question. After after doing medical due to receipt of medical request from IRCC, is it necessary to upload the medical documents received from the doctor or one should just allow the doctor send the results of the medicals?
If IRCC sent you the medical request no need to upload anything.

Reactions: ABmercy&Gr8s

Redmi

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Birth certificates are mandatory only for children getting sponsored, not for parents. I submitted my PR application through a lawyer and I got my AOR. Also I see nowhere it is mentioned as mandatory for primary applicants. It is always Birth Certs or other equivalent docs.
You will not accept the fact that BC is required and must be provided with the application whether it is for the principle applicant or a dependent. You will believe in this very soon when your application is returned or, if you are lucky, then may asked by them in ADR. If you explore the forum, you will find numerous situations where people received ADR'S for BC after AOR or application returned without ADR for not submitting BC.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
You will not accept the fact that BC is required and must be provided with the application whether it is for the principle applicant or a dependent. You will believe in this very soon when your application is returned or, if you are lucky, then may asked by them in ADR. If you explore the forum, you will find numerous situations where people received ADR'S for BC after AOR or application returned without ADR for not submitting BC.
I don't know why is this being debated. The NON-EE checklist clearly says under Identity and Civil Status Documents:

You must provide the following documents for you and your spouse or common-law partner ( - this is also specified under children information):
  • birth certificates;
meaning of must:
1. be obliged to; should (expressing necessity).
for example: "you must show your ID card"
2. something that should not be overlooked or missed.

@VenkateshMR you need to read the original post, the OP said in his notes IRCC "requested" the document and will cancel and return the application as it did not pass the R10 Completeness check. Isn't this enough to indicate that this document is required?

"REQUEST FOR A BIRTH CERTIFICATE SENT VIA ONLINE. IF DOCUMENT IS NOT RECIEVEDWITHIN 7 DAYS THE APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELLED AS APPLICATIONDOES NOT MEET R10 AND THE ENTIRE APPLICATION PACKAGE WILL BE RETURNED TO THE PA".

Maybe you applied under some other program that does not require this but the PNP NON EE requires this. If you applied for PR under the NON-EE Stream then you are in the same boat and need to send off the missing documents. - End of story

nonogimme

Sep 28, 2021
So I have submitted webform to update my contact information after cancellation of representative. It has been more than 3 weeks now and it has not been updated yet. Is this normal? I read somewhere that they update within 5 business days. Should I resend the webform? Kindly advice. Thank you.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
So I have submitted webform to update my contact information after cancellation of representative. It has been more than 3 weeks now and it has not been updated yet. Is this normal? I read somewhere that they update within 5 business days. Should I resend the webform? Kindly advice. Thank you.
They will eventually get to it. Seeing that you cancelled your representative I would say this is urgent as you don't wanna miss any important communication. If you call them they will update the info immediately and you will see the updates the next day on your profile.

Reactions: nonogimme

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019

One more question, my spouse had a medical related to Worker category few weeks before medical request was sent by IRCC. Is there any need to IME again since a medical exam meant for a Worker has just been done?
In my case, the clinic took its sweet time to upload my results. In the meantime, I sent the eMedical sheet they gave me through webform. I wanted to provide them with evidence that I did my part and if clinic exceeded the deadline, then that is not my fault. But I do not think you need to worry like I did.

For your second question, I would first verify that ME type for both exams are same. If it is then, I would inform them by sending a webform for the concerned application attaching the eMedical sheet that has the bar code and the confirmation that medicals been done. They'll update the profile.
And if they did not update it until a week before the deadline, then I will do the re-medical using the form they sent me just to be on the safe side.

Last edited:

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
What I interpret as Ghost update is when a ghost provides an update.... Just kidding. I think this is when you sign into GCKey and your application status changes from Submitted to Application/Profile Updated and changes back to submitted after you open the application. It could mean one of the statuses like Eligibility changed from we are reviewing to not started or something. - No email is received.
Nice..
thank you for giving more info on it..
good day to you.

Reactions: shanew

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Applied: 23rd June 2022
AOR: November 24th October, 2022
ADR: 2nd November 2022
PAL: 13th December 2022
Medical Passed: 14th December 2022

**No update after that**

SINP stream inland

Its almost 5 months after medical and nothing after that!
I cannot access my tracker account for some reason. I tried to call them but never got a chance to talk
better send an webform every other week till get an update.

VenkateshMR

Jul 25, 2019
It is important to refer to official sources for any type of immigration information, you have not done so. If you still want to follow, please do so, however the official checklist states that BC is required.
Thanks for letting me know. I submitted my application through attorney and informed me it is not mandatory , unless specifically requested. . I was under the impression and shared here.

• Wow
Reactions: shanew

Anastasiia1234

Jan 27, 2023
hi guys! My PR application was returned, and I'm applying again. My question is about fees. For the original application, I paid $1325 (850 processing fee + $475 for Right of Permanent Residence Fee ). That application was returned, and now when I wanted to pay those fees again for my new applicatiomn I saw there is a section at the website that saying this:
Disclaimer
Refunds

Most application fees are for processing your application only. Once processing starts, you will not be eligible for a refund of your payment, even if your application is refused.
Only these fees are refundable when your application is refused:
  • Consular Fee (refunded if your application is refused or withdrawn after processing has started)
  • Employer Compliance Fee
  • Open Work Permit (LMIA exempt) Fee
  • International Experience Class Fee
  • Right of Permanent Residence Fee
  • Right of Citizenship Fee

Does it mean I can request a refund for those Right of PR fee? Or should I just not pay it this time, and only pay processing fee.

Please let me know what should I do.

Thanks!

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
hi guys! My PR application was returned, and I'm applying again. My question is about fees. For the original application, I paid $1325 (850 processing fee + $475 for Right of Permanent Residence Fee ). That application was returned, and now when I wanted to pay those fees again for my new applicatiomn I saw there is a section at the website that saying this:
Disclaimer
Refunds

Most application fees are for processing your application only. Once processing starts, you will not be eligible for a refund of your payment, even if your application is refused.
Only these fees are refundable when your application is refused:
  • Consular Fee (refunded if your application is refused or withdrawn after processing has started)
  • Employer Compliance Fee
  • Open Work Permit (LMIA exempt) Fee
  • International Experience Class Fee
  • Right of Permanent Residence Fee
  • Right of Citizenship Fee

Does it mean I can request a refund for those Right of PR fee? Or should I just not pay it this time, and only pay processing fee.

Please let me know what should I do.

Thanks!
Yeah you can request for the refund of your right of PR fees as you did not exercise your rights of being a PR. I will suggest you do that right way if you have not done yet. Also check if it has been refunded already to your credit/debit card account you used for paying. As of now, I would suggest you only pay the processing fees while you submit a request for the right of PR refund. But if you do not get a refund and if they ask you to pay right of PR fees, I would suggest you pay it while waiting/asking for the refund, as there might be delays on refund.

Edit: Do attach your previous receipt with barcode confirming payment in your request for refund, also attach that receipt indicating no refund has been made while submitting your new application.

Last edited: