Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Thank you. :)
I hope that even my file eligibility should be passed by now as there is no update from 13th Dec'22.

so IRCC agents response is accurate than tracker.
I hope so too. The thing is, various sections of the tracker and GC is updated at different stages so its possible.

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
I hope so too. The thing is, various sections of the tracker and GC is updated at different stages so it's possible.
for me, on
GC key- Eligibility - "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". This update is since the day I have received AOR n linked my application.
Tracker- Eligibility - Not started.

Reactions: shanew

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
for me, on
GC key- Eligibility - "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements". This update is since the day I have received AOR n linked my application.
Tracker- Eligibility - Not started.
Same here. I think when that changes in a Ghost update you are close to getting your PR.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hello guys. I have applied for OINP Masters graduate stream (Non Express Entry) and I have got my AOR on december 2022 as well. I have also linked my application with gc key as well. I applied for my gcms notes and in that notes it's mentioned that:
"REQUEST FOR A BIRTH CERTIFICATE SENT VIA ONLINE. IF DOCUMENT IS NOT RECIEVEDWITHIN 7 DAYS THE APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELLED AS APPLICATIONDOES NOT MEET R10 AND THE ENTIRE APPLICATION PACKAGE WILL BE RETURNED TO THE PA".
Issue is I have already recieved my AOR so it means my R10 completeness check is completed and I never received and request from visa officer on my online portal nor on email. I only got to know about this today when I got my GCMS notes.
The note was created by the VO on December 14 2022.
Please tell me what should I do, as I didn't upload my birth certificate at the time of application submission.
Can I submit now through web form? Though I haven't received any request on my portal yet. If anyone can please guide me regarding this, is my application going to be rejected?
As I said in my reply If you have the birth certificate then, submit it through webform right away. And If you don't have one then you need to provide: 'NON AVAILABILITY CERTIFICATE with an affidavit that gives full details as to why you cannot obtain a birth certificate and must indicate full name, DOB, place of Birth, parent(s) name(s).'

VenkateshMR

Jul 25, 2019
Where did you get such wrong information? If you have not submitted a birth certificate or have attached a 10th certificate instead of a birth certificate, expect your application to be returned. Whatever documents are listed in the NON EE PNP checklist are necessary.
Birth certificates are mandatory only for children getting sponsored, not for parents. I submitted my PR application through a lawyer and I got my AOR. Also I see nowhere it is mentioned as mandatory for primary applicants. It is always Birth Certs or other equivalent docs.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hello. I have applied for OINP Masters graduate stream (Non Express Entry) and I have got my AOR on december 2022 as well. I have also linked my application with gc key as well. I applied for my gcms notes and in that notes it's mentioned that:
"REQUEST FOR A BIRTH CERTIFICATE SENT VIA ONLINE. IF DOCUMENT IS NOT RECIEVEDWITHIN 7 DAYS THE APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELLED AS APPLICATIONDOES NOT MEET R10 AND THE ENTIRE APPLICATION PACKAGE WILL BE RETURNED TO THE PA".
Issue is I have already recieved my AOR so it means my R10 completeness check is completed and I never received and request from visa officer on my online portal nor on email. I only got to know about this today when I got my GCMS notes.
The note was created by the VO on December 14 2022.
Please tell me what should I do, as I didn't upload my birth certificate at the time of application submission.
Can I submit now through web form? Though I haven't received any request on my portal yet. If anyone can please guide me regarding this, is my application going to be rejected?
Hello - I have not been in this situation. As someone already pointed out, you may get ADR for Birth Certificate. However, if I were in your situation, I would carefully prepare the Birth Certificates, and English Translations, if required, in accordance with the IRCC regulations and then send the documents attached in a webform.

Last edited:

VenkateshMR

Jul 25, 2019
Anything they request becomes mandatory!
Not everyone will have Birth Certs , as people apply from different age groups and from different countries. IRCC knows this and that is why they always accept the equivalent documents. If we are NOT submitting equivalent docs also , then that is a diff issue.