+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello people, how long it usually takes to portals and COPR after the COPR number appears in a tracker? Thanks!
No one knows, there is no set time. If you are seeing portal numbers you are at an advanced stage, you just gotta wait it out.

Reactions: SCW

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hello guys. I have applied for OINP Masters graduate stream (Non Express Entry) and I have got my AOR on december 2022 as well. I have also linked my application with gc key as well. I applied for my gcms notes and in that notes it's mentioned that:
"REQUEST FOR A BIRTH CERTIFICATE SENT VIA ONLINE. IF DOCUMENT IS NOT RECIEVEDWITHIN 7 DAYS THE APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELLED AS APPLICATIONDOES NOT MEET R10 AND THE ENTIRE APPLICATION PACKAGE WILL BE RETURNED TO THE PA".
Issue is I have already recieved my AOR so it means my R10 completeness check is completed and I never received and request from visa officer on my online portal nor on email. I only got to know about this today when I got my GCMS notes.
The note was created by the VO on December 14 2022.
Please tell me what should I do, as I didn't upload my birth certificate at the time of application submission.
Can I submit now through web form? Though I haven't received any request on my portal yet. If anyone can please guide me regarding this, is my application going to be rejected?
No documents was ask from IRCC right?

After GCMS note you found that right?
As far as i remember birth certificate was asked in document checklist.

I am also master stream non express entry
Are you single applicant?

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hello. I have applied for OINP Masters graduate stream (Non Express Entry) and I have got my AOR on december 2022 as well. I have also linked my application with gc key as well. I applied for my gcms notes and in that notes it's mentioned that:
"REQUEST FOR A BIRTH CERTIFICATE SENT VIA ONLINE. IF DOCUMENT IS NOT RECIEVEDWITHIN 7 DAYS THE APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELLED AS APPLICATIONDOES NOT MEET R10 AND THE ENTIRE APPLICATION PACKAGE WILL BE RETURNED TO THE PA".
Issue is I have already recieved my AOR so it means my R10 completeness check is completed and I never received and request from visa officer on my online portal nor on email. I only got to know about this today when I got my GCMS notes.
Please tell me what should I do, as I didn't upload my birth certificate at the time of application submission.
Can I submit now through web form? Though I haven't received any request on my portal yet. If anyone can please guide me regarding this, is my application going to be rejected?
Since your file has not been returned yet, I would suggest you to send your birth cert (if you have now) right away through webform. Also check if you have a place to upload it through GCKey: sometimes, you might not have gotten the ADR letter yet but there might be a place to upload it. Also, for your AOR did you receive just an email with application no. that said to link the application or did you get an actual letter in GCKey? If you only got email....... then the case would be like mine, where I first got email (with application no.) to link it to GCKey, then after that I got ADR in my account that requested Birth Cert. And after submitting it, I got an actual letter of acknowledgement for the application in my account.

Edit: I am suggesting you to not risk it because there are people in this thread whose application got returned after months of waiting just because of a missing document that is clearly indicated in the checklist, even after AOR.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcdonal22

Redmi

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Are you inland or outland applicant?. Birth Certificate is NOT a mandatory one. As long as if you have submitted any other proof for our DOB like (10th or12th) marksheet.
Where did you get such wrong information? If you have not submitted a birth certificate or have attached a 10th certificate instead of a birth certificate, expect your application to be returned. Whatever documents are listed in the NON EE PNP checklist are necessary.

Redmi

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hello guys. I have applied for OINP Masters graduate stream (Non Express Entry) and I have got my AOR on december 2022 as well. I have also linked my application with gc key as well. I applied for my gcms notes and in that notes it's mentioned that:
Can I submit now through web form? Though I haven't received any Additional document request on my portal yet. If anyone can please guide me regarding this, is my application going to be rejected?

You made a mistake by not uploading the birth certificate in the first place, but if you still want to save time and have your application not be returned to you, then submit the missing birth document as soon as possible.

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
I will suggest you send the birth certificate through a web form. Birth certificates are part of the documents on the non EE checklist. A careful read of the checklist shows you are to include these documents for yourself, spouse and children. These are mandatory requirements. In my case, I included my Canadian child’s birth certificate although he is not named in the pnp certificate, but is included in the family information sheet.

check your gckey “view submitted documents “ section, a portal may be opened for the requested document. If you have it, upload it there. If there’s no such option I suggest you send it via web form. It would help.

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Hi everyone. I had medical exams approved in 2020 when I applied for my study visa. Now, when I receive MR, does IRCC automatically detect that the exam is still valid as per the policy until 2024, or do I need to attach the IME? I ask this because I don't have this document at hand because at the time the doctor sent it straight to the IRCC...
Unfortunately No. you must upload a copy of the medical sheet you are provided with at the doctor’s office. IRCC does not automatically update your medical information without the IME number on your slip.
It’ll save you some time if you get it and upload it

Reactions: chsmello

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
It's also in my signature.

-- 2023-04-28 --
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed (2023-05-03)
Info Sharing: In progress
Security: Not started
Hi, thank you for your revert on my earlier post.

I have one question, if I may ask, "Is the info you received from the IRCC agent about the eligibility status (passed) is same as on your application status tracker "?

*Since I have no option to call from outside I compare or assume status comparison with other members who have similar timeline as mine.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, thank you for your revert on my earlier post.

I have one question, if I may ask, "Is the info you received from the IRCC agent about the eligibility status (passed) is same as on your application status tracker "?

*Since I have no option to call from outside I compare or assume status comparison with other members who have similar timeline as mine.
You're welcome. The application status tracker says Eligibility Not Started. - So it's not the same as what the agent told me, but I am working with agents report instead of what the tracker says.

sonalim

Star Member
May 19, 2022
You're welcome. The application status tracker says Eligibility Not Started. - So it's not the same as what the agent told me, but I am working with agents report instead of what the tracker says.
Thank you. :)
I hope that even my file eligibility should be passed by now as there is no update from 13th Dec'22.

so IRCC agents response is accurate than tracker.

Reactions: shanew

@UAE

Jan 31, 2022
wow, your case look very similar to my case , I once thought I am going to get PR soon but after looked at your case I guess i have to wait.

my timeline: (bc pnp tech skilled worker)
AR: Oct 21 ,2022
AOR: Nov 10, 2022
BIL: Nov 11, 2022
ADR 1: Nov 11, 2022 (PCC)
BP: March 28, 2023
MR: Jan 23, 2023
ADR 2: Apr 13,2023 (Proof of employment)
PAL: Apr 18, 2023
MP: Apr 25,2023

Background check: Completed for applicant and spouse on Apr 17 2023 but not for children according to status tracker
Eligibility: Not started
Hi there, your timeline matches with mine BC PNP TECH. After PAL no updates.