+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Many applicants' background verification status in the IRCC tracker changed to in progress today. I think that's a bug...
Same here....got changed to in progress on 19th

. I guess some employees were really pissed off or they wanted us to believe files are processing so we won't be worried while strike lasts and don't try to call IRCC for update

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
As many others in here, my background verification went to "In Progress". Huh.... Okay, Yayyy I guess....Another message that keeps me occupied.... Did any of the VOs started working on my file yet? Hell No, its just some automated BS message.... that starts arriving on a monthly (or so) basis after the AOR, bearing the names of: InProgress, In Review, MR, MP, PAL, ADR (with hot deadlines) and then after a few months more, :oops:...they cannot meet the quota with priority peeps (EE/stream/province etc) and then BOOM: finally I would now fill in for the absentees :cool:. I can expect this much for nonEE but along with their efficient automated systems at work to keep me occupied for a planned delay, I have to now accept a furtherance of it that comes with a strike. Gotta love it!

Reactions: mcdonal22

nonogimme

Sep 28, 2021
My background verification went to "in progress" too yesterday.

Question..On the tracker, Under my contact details, It still show my consultant's contact info (email/address) even though I've already cancelled the representative. Should I send them a webform to update my contact info or Should I just wait and it will eventually change after they reviewed the cancellation of representative form? Thank you.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
My background verification went to "in progress" too yesterday.

Question..On the tracker, Under my contact details, It still show my consultant's contact info (email/address) even though I've already cancelled the representative. Should I send them a webform to update my contact info or Should I just wait and it will eventually change after they reviewed the cancellation of representative form? Thank you.
I too had a consultant contact and I got it updated by informing them via webform. They updated in 2~ 3 days of time.. you will also get something like "We received your enquiry" in the application history.

• Love
Reactions: nonogimme

Harshutsa

Mar 14, 2023
Hi anyone please tell me what is it, information letter, is this COPR, also passport requirements and photo to send.

Please review your contact details above and advise us of any errors or updates.

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Etobicoke IRCC office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.
STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:
 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
 Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
 Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
 Change in health;
 You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
 Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada. In addition, failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.
hello! As I can see that this is something related to change in family composition.
Relating with this case, I had some concern regarding my PR.
I have already received my OINP Nomination certificate through master's graduate stream and planning to apply for PR through non-express entry by the end of April 2023.
Once I complete my PR application I am planning to get married in Dec 2023 (Change in Family composition).

So my concern is how can we address this change in family composition to IRCC and will the PR process for my spouse be processed together? Also, will take cause any impact on my PR applications?.

kindly Suggest!

thank you

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
hello! As I can see that this is something related to change in family composition.
Relating with this case, I had some concern regarding my PR.
I have already received my OINP Nomination certificate through master's graduate stream and planning to apply for PR through non-express entry by the end of April 2023.
Once I complete my PR application I am planning to get married in Dec 2023 (Change in Family composition).

So my concern is how can we address this change in family composition to IRCC and will the PR process for my spouse be processed together? Also, will take cause any impact on my PR applications?.

kindly Suggest!

thank you
Dec 2023 is 8 months from now.. you can only inform IRCC about your marital/civil status change when it is official - meaning, a local/state authorities issuing marriage certificate for an official documental proof. Now, in non-EE stream - the processing time as per IRCC is about 20 months and there is no set pattern of when one gets approval.. some gets decisions within 8 months, some at 12 or even 16+ months.

So it depends.. by the time when your marital changes officially (say in Dec 2023) and if your application is still under processing at that time, you can update IRCC via webform about the change in your marital composition and that you want to add your spouse on the PR application. IRCC would then request you (via ADR) to fill in bunch same forms for your spouse to be added on the file and this could add some more processing time to the application because of BIL, Medical, PCC and BGC/SEC for spouse. Or if your application is approved before the change in your marital status, then you will need to file for a new family sponsorship application to have your spouse get PR.

Now imagine I being your internet priest/pastor/pundit (whatever lol), might suggest to get married now (only if you're 101% sure about you know who ;)) and then file for PR before nomination expires to avoid delays later on for adding depends.

If at any time (say before PAL) if you get picked in EE, go for that coz in non-EE, at some point down the line, you will virtually feel like a beggar at non-express station, just waiting and waiting for the train to pick you up, perhaps like Neo waiting for train in Matrix

magoori

Aug 25, 2020
I'm certain that it's a system bug because I have a withdrawn work permit application in the tracker, and two days ago, the background verification status for the same application changed unexpectedly to 'in progress'.

liliass

Star Member
Apr 12, 2023
Guys,
I was told that, once got your MP. They need to finish your COPR within 6 months. Is that right?

Sami88

Aug 14, 2022
Hello everyone
How long did it take for you to receive your PR card after ECoPR? It's been a month for me and still waiting.