+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I am not sure how long that takes. Agent mentioned she do not have timeline for that. But this the only pending thing
The agent is right, its on a case by case basis. It all depends on what IRCC has to gather for the applicant, they could also do an extensive check as well.
It could also be pretty quick, for example, I know of at least two folks who got their PR within two weeks after AOR. It was like AOR > MP > PAL > DM > Portal 1 > Portal 2 all within days :D.

Reactions: guardian007

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
The agent is right, its on a case by case basis. It all depends on what IRCC has to gather for the applicant, they could also do an extensive check as well.
It could also be pretty quick, for example, I know of at least two folks who got their PR within two weeks after AOR. It was like AOR > MP > PAL > DM > Portal 1 > Portal 2 all within days :D.
Hoping for the best. April applicants have already started getting Portal emails and ECOPR. Lets see how long it takes

Reactions: shanew

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
OMG!!! I got portal 1 today after the ghost update in the morning. As someone said yesterday, seems like recent applicants (after June) are assigned to new agents without a big backlog.
Congratulations!

Amanjotkaur18

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
You cant see his timeline because I guess you are using a phone and the mobile browsers hide the signature.
BC PNP NON-EE
AR: 09/09/22
AOR: 11/29/22
PAL: 02/07/23
MP: 02/14/23
Portal 1: 03/09/23 (Calgary VO)
Thank you for sharing.
I hope you will get decision soon.

Reactions: shanew

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
I wonder about the email they are asking for to create a PR portal account. I just gave them the same email I used when I first submitted my application through the portal. Would they just reset that account or the credentials would be the same? Hope everyone gets their portals soon!

ooorange

Nov 15, 2022
Just called IRCC and the agent told me only Criminality Passed, VO is Sydney. Is this normal? Why my case is still in Sydney?
AR 11/11/22
AOR 12/15/22

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Just called IRCC and the agent told me only Criminality Passed, VO is Sydney. Is this normal? Why my case is still in Sydney?
AR 11/11/22
AOR 12/15/22
Mine is also in Sydney and I applied months before you.

shirley8135

Mar 6, 2023
yes i did. processing time is 190 as per ircc website
Wow, last when I checked it was somewhere around 150-ish.

Can you recall what was your application status when applying for the BOWP?

I believe I only have the email that gives me the application number, and the Bio request that came with it, but none of the rest (Eligibility, criminality, medical, etc.) have shown "passed" in the online account yet. My understanding is that I can only apply for the BOWP once my application is "Approved in principle", but I don't really know at what status it is considered approved in principle.