+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

parameter

Feb 7, 2023
We are both April AR's I have not received MR as yet and was not required to do medicals for my WP.
Umm.... why don't you call IRCC??
it is kind of luck...
i am sure you are gonna get portal1 soon.
cuz.. i think ar is more important than aor.
nobody knows when your processing is going to be fast.

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,
What was your ADR??
Thank you
ADR 1: January 12, 2023, Request for RPRF & Spouse PCC - (Submitted on January 12, 2023)
PAL: January 13, 2023
ADR 2: January 14, 2023, Request for Schedule A & Additional Family Info (Both PA and Spouse) - (Submitted on January 14, 2023)
ADR 3: January 16, 2023, Request for recent PCC from home country (Both PA and Spouse) - (Submitted on February 02, 2023)

Reactions: Amanjotkaur18

Amanjotkaur18

Star Member
Nov 1, 2019
ADR 1: January 12, 2023, Request for RPRF & Spouse PCC - (Submitted on January 12, 2023)
PAL: January 13, 2023
ADR 2: January 14, 2023, Request for Schedule A & Additional Family Info (Both PA and Spouse) - (Submitted on January 14, 2023)
ADR 3: January 16, 2023, Request for recent PCC from home country (Both PA and Spouse) - (Submitted on February 02, 2023)
Thank you

Reactions: shanew

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Umm.... why don't you call IRCC??
it is kind of luck...
i am sure you are gonna get portal1 soon.
cuz.. i think ar is more important than aor.
nobody knows when your processing is going to be fast.
I am well within the timeline so I won't bother them about it. Yes I think they will send me the medical request within a few weeks. Last update I got was that I Passed Eligibility & Criminality, Info Sharing In Progress and Security Pending. Thanks for the encouragement.

shirley8135

Mar 6, 2023
Hi! Has anyone also applied BOWP while their non EE-PNP application (applied online) is still in process?
My PGWP will expire soon, and my nomination has no employer restriction, so I'm planning to apply for a BOWP. Do I simply attach the email that came from IRCC with my application number, or do I need to wait or request something to prove that my application is approved in principle?

In addition, I recently ended a contract job and made a trip out of Canada. Do I need to update this piece of information for my application? If so, how can I make an update to IRCC?

Many thanks in advance!

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi! Has anyone also applied BOWP while their non EE-PNP application (applied online) is still in process?
My PGWP will expire soon, and my nomination has no employer restriction, so I'm planning to apply for a BOWP. Do I simply attach the email that came from IRCC with my application number, or do I need to wait or request something to prove that my application is approved in principle?

In addition, I recently ended a contract job and made a trip out of Canada. Do I need to update this piece of information for my application? If so, how can I make an update to IRCC?

Many thanks in advance!
As it relates to BOWP, follow the steps here, it has all the info you need: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

As it relates to being approved in Principle, I think IRCC checks on their end but I guess you can call them to be sure, check the BOWP threads or wait for someone with experience to reply: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search/21803801/?q=Bridging+open+work+permit&o=relevance

Based on the definition, you just need to pass the eligibility stage.

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship/helpcentre/glossary.html#approved

Approved in principle / Approval in principle (AIP)
Your application is “approved in principle (AIP)” if:

you have received a letter from IRCC stating that you meet the permanent residence eligibility requirements, but
you still have to pass the medical, security and background checks for you and, if needed, your family members.

Reactions: shirley8135

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
Hello guys,
I have a question regarding PCC, it is valid for 6 months but I think it will expire by the time they will start processing my application, do I need to apply for PCC again ?

shanew

Jan 16, 2022
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello guys,
I have a question regarding PCC, it is valid for 6 months but I think it will expire by the time they will start processing my application, do I need to apply for PCC again ?
It's highly likely that they will ask for a new one via ADR, but I would not apply for a new one until they request it, unless it takes a very long time or its difficult to get one from your home country. In our case we applied for our PCCs while we lived in our home country and applied for PR a few months later, we stayed in our home country for another few months and then moved to Canada. They then requested new PCCs even though our current ones were still valid with one having four months remaining before it would have been expired.

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022

Many thanks in advance!
yes i did. processing time is 190 as per ircc website