+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Hope2022

Apr 24, 2022
hi! Wanted to share my situation and ask your guys' opinion on what would be the best thing for me to do. I submitted my PR application (pnp not express entry) on April 13th, 2022 through the permanent residence portal. Haven't heard anything since and it's been almost a year. No AoR, nothing. I don't have an application number, just ICU from my work permit. I try to call IRCC, but no answer, they are saying all operators are busy and please call later. I filled out the contact form - no answer. I waited for 11 months, and feel so frustrated as I don't understand why is it taking them so long. My work permit expires in 2 months, and I hope that I will receive AoR soon so I can apply for BWP. What do you think is the best thing for me to do now? just wait?
Dear Anastaslia1234, I am sorry to know your situation! I would advise you to wait until April 2023 to contact your local MP. I believe they can help you! I hope you will be lucky in the next steps!

Jaz123

Jan 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2022
Whe the file transferred all elegiblity review, criminality etc , restarts again or they pick up form where it left?
Sydney only check if Application is complete,My all assessments start after my file transfer to Etobicoke

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
I would probably send via webform with an explanation and reattach the document. Lets see what the others think.
I am thinking so. I am gonna to send a web form explaining about my birth certificate and upload the same document again.

natasha09

Star Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hi, do you know some other guys who submitted federal applications at similar time also got AOR recently?

I am curious whether different PNP should expect different timeline in federal stage. I got OINP Master Streams nomination and submitted my federal application on 11/1/2023. Until now I did not get AOR. Thanks!
Hi, I have no clue about that. Finger cross in the coming days you might get it. Best of luck to you

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hi all:

Did anyone notice that the Google Sheet for ONLINE PORTAL NON-EE PNP has been changed ? and a lot of data lost.
Is there an administrator for the Google Sheet ? Hope the data can be recovered soon.
Yeah that happens a lot on that sheet. People do dumb things to it, gets fixed in few hrs or days. Thanks to the people maintaining it.

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hello,

Below is my timeline, Just wanted to know what are the updates on others

Office: Sydney
Applied: 23rd June 2022
AOR: November 24th October, 2022
Document Request: 2nd November 2022
Received Invitation to pre arrival services document: 13th December 2022
Medical Passed: 14th December 2022

**No update after that**
i dont know why you haven't got you P1 yet.

shirley8135

Mar 6, 2023
Hi all! BOWP (Bridging Open Work Permit) application issues, please help!!! Many many thanks!

Non-Express Entry PNP - OINP Matster Grad Stream
AR: Jul 9, 2022
AoR: Nov 4, 2022
Bio: Bio letter issued Nov 4, done on Nov 17, 2022
--------------
Current PGWP: expired in late Aug, 2023

I did receive an email providing the file number that starts with EPXXXX, which I believe is what is generally referred to AoR, though I didn't see the email actually using the word Acknowledge of Receipt, nor did I see anything relevant when I linked my file# to the online account. (Should I expect a letter or a Pdf file of AoR in my account?) My PGWP will expire in late Aug, 2023, so I'm looking into applying for a BOWP. I went through many threads and comments and learned that the common understanding is that applicants can apply for BOWP once receive the AoR.

When I went through the IRCC website, I notice on this page "Bridging open work permits for certain economic class permanent residence applicants", under the PNP applicant eligibility section it stated the following.

The positive eligibility assessment is considered to be made once the status of the “Eligibility” field in GCMS is set to one of the following:
  • For application received on or after January 1, 2015: “Passed”
  • For applications received before January 1, 2015: “Met”
However, in the "Eligibility field" of my online account. It shows that " We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
In fact, all sections of my application didn't seem to have been processed yet. Is the "GCMS" some sort of backstage system that is different from what can be seen in the IRCC online account? Am I in a good status to apply for a BOWP? Fairly worried there is a risk to be rejected.

Last edited:
Reactions: XpressGirl

EZ23

Mar 7, 2023
NON EE PNP
AR-SEP
AOR-NOV
BIO-NOV
ADR PCC(SPOUSE INDIA)- DEC
UPFRONT MEDICAL WEBFORM(SPOUSE INDIA)- FEB
AOR (ADDITONAL DOC RECIEVED)- FEB(NEXT DAY)
PRE ARRIVAL AND MED REQUEST (SPOUSE INDIA)- 1 MARCH
WHAT TO DO NOW, WAIT OR DO MED AGAIN????

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
AR 05 Aug
AOR 25 Nov
File Transfer to Etobicoke 17th Jan
Criminility passed 30 Jan
PAL 21 Feb
Portal 1 26 Feb
Portal 1 28 Feb
Ecopr 3 March
You got decision in just 7 months of time.. that's quick for non-express entry. Are you a single applicant?
I hope my file moves as quick as well since it moved to etobicoke.

Reactions: Vivianz

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hello Everyone, I got repeated ADR for the same documents. II applied for non-EE PR on December, 2022 as an inland applicant. In my application, I submitted birth certificates of my wife, me and my daughter. On Feb 28, 2023 I got my application number and ADR for my and my daughter's original copy of birth certificates. Though I submitted before, I uploaded them again as per request. But today March 06, 2023 I got same document request again to upload the original version of Birth Certificate for me and my daughters. I am now confused what actually VO means original copy of birth certificates. I submitted copy English versions of original birth certificate with government seal and stamp. Scanning is fine and all original stamps are very visible with original color. My wife's one is not requested. Her one is in Bengali version and I submitted a certified translated copy as well. Her one is not requested. I guess VO thinks my and my daughter also have a Bangeli version. I have no explanation what VO means for original version of birth certificate is? How can I explain I have submitted original version of birth certificates. I go my study permit and wife's work permit. with same birth certificates. I got SINP with same documents. But, I don't understand what actually VO wants. Please help me with suggestions. I got a mounted tension with this second time request letter for same document.
I am not sure of the particulars, but make sure that you have followed the instructions when submitting birth certificates. Be sure to check you have followed the instructions on the IMM P7000 (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-p7000-application-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee-class.html) and IMM 5690. If there is anything out of the ordinary, be sure to provide an explanation by way of a cover sheet when uploading the documents.

Reactions: mcdonal22

vickyp

Aug 2, 2021
My AR - May 2021
AOR - July 2022
Pal- August 2022
MP - Feb 2023
Waiting for portal
Anyone with similar timeline?
AR: Aug-2021
AOR: Jul-2022
PAL: Jul-2022
2nd Time PCC request IND/CA: Jul-2022
MR: Sep-2022
MR Done: Oct-2022
MP: Feb-2023
Waiting....

vickyp

Aug 2, 2021
Hi Guys, I received my MR and PAL today. I completed my Medical within last 5 years, according to their policy I don’t need one if I already have done. But I did not submit the IME while I submitted my application. In my portal It shows action required but I can’t find anything to submit my old Medical IME. What should I do ?

TIA
I submitted the old one that I did in 2018, received request in Sep-2022 and submitted old one-IME in Oct-2022 and MP updated in Feb-2023