+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Does PAL really mean eligibility is passed?? Anyone who have received PAL confirmed with IRCC agent that eligibility is passed? or not started? I got lucky today and got hold of IRCC over the phone. My background is in progress, and Eligibility is not yet started. I have AOR+MP since Dec 2022.. I'd ask about PAL and agent was like, PAL has nothing to do with eligibility, PAL can come at anytime. I wasn't that convinced but whatever.. though based on ppl's timeline here, I see sometimes early after or along with MR or MP or even before ADR but after MP. I think there is something that triggers PAL, I don't know whether its eligibility or not. Got to know my primary office changed from sydney -> etobicoke.
whats your timeline? Thanks

OnlyWhen

Aug 6, 2022
Does PAL really mean eligibility is passed?? Anyone who have received PAL confirmed with IRCC agent that eligibility is passed? or not started? I got lucky today and got hold of IRCC over the phone. My background is in progress, and Eligibility is not yet started. I have AOR+MP since Dec 2022.. I'd ask about PAL and agent was like, PAL has nothing to do with eligibility, PAL can come at anytime. I wasn't that convinced but whatever.. though based on ppl's timeline here, I see sometimes early after or along with MR or MP or even before ADR but after MP. I think there is something that triggers PAL, I don't know whether its eligibility or not. Got to know my primary office changed from sydney -> etobicoke.
Yeah, PAL seems to be issued at random points in the application process. I got PAL a month before MP.

Reactions: SCW

Harjot98

Mar 3, 2023
Hi i guys i got nova scotia skilled worker pnp approval on june 1st 2022 and then on july 19 2022 i applied my permanent residency through online portal and i haven't heard anything from ircc then in january i called ircc and they gave me temporary file number and its march now almost completed 8 months and still i didn't get AOR yet. I saw some people posted they got AOR after 4 months Im worried about application is anybody else have same timeline??

jenya777

Sep 23, 2021
I hope that it would be 11 months instead of 21 months. According to the sheet, most people in March are getting portals. There are definitely exceptions though.
Official time is 21 month. IRCC has the right to process your application during this timeline. I think 11 month is exception.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Hi everyone. I submitted it on Feb 1,23. I am waiting for acknowledgement of receipt or AOR. What are the steps to process? How long until I get PR. Please advise
Applicants that are now receiving eCOPRs have applied about 12 months ago. I would say expect 12 months (perhaps even less?), unless you fall into the unlucky group.

Reactions: buddy013 and SCW

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
HI everyone, How long does it take to get ADR reviewed ?
Mine ADR is under review which apparently started the next day I submitted my documents( 25 January 2023).
No updates yet

Lindaofgod

Sep 9, 2022
Hi everyone, I already submitted my PR application 25 Nov. 2022
I got an emailbonn23 Feb 2023# to go for biometrics. Should I do upfront Medicals? I applied under Non-express entry

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
I got an emailbonn23 Feb 2023# to go for biometrics. Should I do upfront Medicals? I applied under Non-express entry
yes you can do upfront and attached via webform your results

pstfrancis29

Mar 26, 2019
A lot of people are having issues attaching their upfront medical to their file. So my advise wait until you get MR before doing the medicals. In fact, some are having to do another medicals again just to meet up with the deadline. So follow your mind