+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

daalade1

Mar 2, 2023
Hello everyone, please is it possible to download or print my completed PNP PR application on the new Permanent Residence Portal before I submit or will the form be available after I press the submit button?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hello everyone, please is it possible to download or print my completed PNP PR application on the new Permanent Residence Portal before I submit or will the form be available after I press the submit button?
None of content is visible after you submit your application other than it saying just "submitted".. So after filling in all the information, go into each page/section, and do ctrl-p for print and save it as pfd (instead of screenshots). Once you have copy of all, verify couple of time for any errors (in filling) and then submit. I saved all in pdf.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Not sure why. Maybe because I bothered IRCC couple of times about these documents not being looked and sent a webform - maybe they just wanted to notify me. Or maybe because recently I changed my settings in the system - under Profile there was an option to receive monthly updates on application (or something like that), so I signed up for that.
In any case, glad I was notified.
thanks, I should try that too.

ft17

Mar 2, 2023
Hi everyone. I submitted it on Feb 1,23. I am waiting for acknowledgement of receipt or AOR. What are the steps to process? How long until I get PR. Please advise

jenya777

Sep 23, 2021
Hi everyone. I submitted it on Feb 1,23. I am waiting for acknowledgement of receipt or AOR. What are the steps to process? How long until I get PR. Please advise

Hi, it will take you around 21 month to receive a pr. So if you submitted it in February, you probably gonna received it in an end of 2024

daalade1

Mar 2, 2023
None of content is visible after you submit your application other than it saying just "submitted".. So after filling in all the information, go into each page/section, and do ctrl-p for print and save it as pfd (instead of screenshots). Once you have copy of all, verify couple of time for any errors (in filling) and then submit. I saved all in pdf.
Thank you!

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
I hope that it would be 11 months instead of 21 months. According to the sheet, most people in March are getting portals. There are definitely exceptions though.
It would Not take 21months on the case of your timeline, because your timeline goes on pretty constantly and likely will be no ADR. most 21months-applicants get AOR a year after AR. You are not one of those backlogs. It would likely be portal email to you within 3 months or earlier after MP according to your signature.

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
It would Not take 21months on the case of your timeline, because your timeline goes on pretty constantly and likely will be no ADR. most 21months-applicants get AOR a year after AR. You are not one of those backlogs. It would likely be portal email to you within 3 months or earlier after MP according to your signature.
I do really hope so and feel the same. Most applications with AR in Feb 22 received their portals in Jan 23, and applicants with AR in March received their portals in Feb and Mar 23. So that's why I said 11 months. They still have a huge backlog to clear, and it is a pity that there are still people waiting since 2021. But it seems like they do speed up their processing time.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Does PAL really mean eligibility is passed?? Anyone who have received PAL confirmed with IRCC agent that eligibility is passed? or not started? I got lucky today and got hold of IRCC over the phone. My background is in progress, and Eligibility is not yet started. I have AOR+MP since Dec 2022.. I'd ask about PAL and agent was like, PAL has nothing to do with eligibility, PAL can come at anytime. I wasn't that convinced but whatever.. though based on ppl's timeline here, I see sometimes early after or along with MR or MP or even before ADR but after MP. I think there is something that triggers PAL, I don't know whether its eligibility or not. Got to know my primary office changed from sydney -> etobicoke.

Last edited: