+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

jenya777

Sep 23, 2021
Hi, guys! I have a question: do I need to provide proof of funds if my PNP connected with my employer and my job offer? I just doesn't have a huge amount of money I can show them ...
But they didn't ask for it ... yet
But what the percentage change that they would ask ?

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
Hi, guys! I have a question: do I need to provide proof of funds if my PNP connected with my employer and my job offer? I just doesn't have a huge amount of money I can show them ...
But they didn't ask for it ... yet
But what the percentage change that they would ask ?
In general, if your PNP application is connected with your employer and your job offer, you may not be required to provide proof of funds as part of your application. Job offer may be considered sufficient evidence that you have the financial resources to support yourself and any accompanying family members during your stay in Canada. It is always best to check the specific requirements of the PNP and stream that you are applying under to confirm whether or not you need to provide proof of funds.

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
Well I got the same email on Jan 18 and after linking the application and submitting the requested documents on the same day, I got AOR in the account on Jan 24th.
Thank you for your response. So, they will send me AoR soon. One thing I am confused. I summitted all birth certificate with application. Why they requested for those documents again?

Lindaofgod

Sep 9, 2022
Hi everyone, I was asked to link my application that I've done. Also to go for biometrics. My question is should I do and upfront medicals or wait until I am asked to do that. What's the next step after biometrics.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I wonder weather non ee pnp processed the same way as ee, dose any one has knows?
based on this article the stages for ee are AOR, completness check, reviwe eligiblity, medical exam, background check, interview or ADR and decision finally

https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr
Processing steps are same but the processing timeline differs. For instance, EE CEC gets decision in 3~4 months (or within 6 months) and for non-EE its anywhere between 1 ~ 2 years in general. Some non-EE folks have gotten decision within 6~8 months (some even less) but those are deemed priority processing from some provinces or in some in-demand NOC (health care per say) or say from ukraine etc. Outside all of this, there is also some luck factor playing along.

Reactions: Aram-88

Aram-88

Dec 22, 2018
Processing steps are same but the processing timeline differs. For instance, EE CEC gets decision in 3~4 months (or within 6 months) and for non-EE its anywhere between 1 ~ 2 years in general. Some non-EE folks have gotten decision within 6~8 months (some even less) but those are deemed priority processing from some provinces or in some in-demand NOC (health care per say) or say from ukraine etc. Outside all of this, there is also some luck factor playing along.
Thank you for your response!

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Really? So, all cases processed at Edmonton, have to be taken up by another VO? Dear @moscatojuices is there an official source for this info? Please point me to it.
There is no official source for it - even IRCC doesn't even mention what the Calgary office does, it's just a process of deduction:
  • Nobody has ever mentioned that their portal emails came from Edmonton. Our group here on this forum is statistically significant so I'm confident in this statement
  • People from BC, Alberta, Sask & Manitoba (Western Canada) have always said they got landed from IRCC Calgary
  • People in Ontario I believe are getting landed by IRCC Etobicoke
  • People in Quebec and the Maritimes are being landed by IRCC Montreal
  • Exceptions to this are Whitehorse, which appears to solely deal with RNIP applicants, and Niagara Falls for H&C cases
Unless I missed it, I have never heard of anyone being landed by Edmonton - from what I understand Edmonton is a secondary VO for PR applications and primarily a temporary work permit CPC. It just wouldn't make sense to have two prairie offices for Western Canada landings.

Reactions: mcdonal22 and SCW

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
There is no official source for it - even IRCC doesn't even mention what the Calgary office does, it's just a process of deduction:
  • Nobody has ever mentioned that their portal emails came from Edmonton. Our group here on this forum is statistically significant so I'm confident in this statement
  • People from BC, Alberta, Sask & Manitoba (Western Canada) have always said they got landed from IRCC Calgary
  • Exceptions to this are Whitehorse, which appears to solely deal with RNIP applicants, and Niagara Falls for H&C cases
Unless I missed it, I have never heard of anyone being landed by Edmonton - from what I understand Edmonton is a secondary VO for PR applications and primarily a temporary work permit CPC.
OK, thanks so much. We can put this to the test with my case then. Processing/ed at Edmonton - so, I should get Portals from Etobicoke. (Assuming I get them) Also, yes, Edmonton processes in-Canada study and work permits. Thanks

verca

Dec 8, 2022
Unless I missed it, I have never heard of anyone being landed by Edmonton - from what I understand Edmonton is a secondary VO for PR applications and primarily a temporary work permit CPC. It just wouldn't make sense to have two prairie offices for Western Canada landings.
my ADR request came from the Edmonton office so let’s see if my file ever moves to Calgary