+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Bgarcha7

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
I just got ADR today, Edmonton office. I was really glad to see movement on my file but reading how slow the Edmonton office is brought my hopes down a bit...

Here's the rest of my timeline:
AR: March 7, 2022
AOR + ADR 1: Sep 15, 2022
BIL + MR: Nov 16, 2022
MP: Dec 14, 2022
ADR 2: Feb 27, 2023
What are the ADRs

Reactions: Muhammad679

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I just got ADR today, Edmonton office. I was really glad to see movement on my file but reading how slow the Edmonton office is brought my hopes down a bit...

What are all your ADRs thus far? Sorry to see it's taking this long, I have no idea why Edmonton is processing your file. I applied one day after you and have eCOPR.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018

Can you tell us what your adr s were? Stay positive, there is movement in your file.

Reactions: verca

verca

Dec 8, 2022
What are all your ADRs thus far? Sorry to see it's taking this long, I have no idea why Edmonton is processing your file. I applied one day after you and have eCOPR.
ADR1: RPRF
ADR2: employment letter, schedule A, additional family info, travels, bank statements and pay stubs.

yeah IRCC is very random... there are people who applied way before me and are still stuck, then there are people who applied after me and already have COPR. It's very random. Last time I checked with my MP my file was in Winnipeg, now it's in Edmonton. I also somehow ended up with two UCIs. Don't ask me how lol but apparently the IRCC is aware and they are working on merging my files (my MP said that). Fun times.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020

What documents did they ask for ADR1 and ADR2.
(sorry, didn't refresh the page. Thanks for the info)

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
ADR2: employment letter, schedule A, additional family info, travels, bank statements and pay stubs.

yeah IRCC is very random... there are people who applied way before me and are still stuck, then there are people who applied after me and already have COPR. It's very random. Last time I checked with my MP my file was in Winnipeg, now it's in Edmonton. I also somehow ended up with two UCIs. Don't ask me how lol but apparently the IRCC is aware and they are working on merging my files (my MP said that). Fun times.
Edmonton seems to be asking for these docs like its standard operqting procedures!

Reactions: verca

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020

I'm just trying to think here based on the movement on your file.. It seems like AoR is done by some "file check" processing agent - those guys just focus on R10 completeness check, uploads the file information their GCMS tool - and noticed you didn't pay RPRF so issued an ADR1. With BIL and MP in place, file was then assessed by VO, requesting doc in ADR2 such as emp letter, bank statement and pay stubs to verify/ensure you're still employed (maybe to check & pass eligibility) and SCH_A & Travel Info to see if they need PCC or not. I think you can expect PAL soon.

Reactions: buddy013 and SCW

verca

Dec 8, 2022
I'm just trying to think here based on the movement on your file.. It seems like AoR is done by some "file check" processing agent - those guys just focus on R10 completeness check, uploads the file information their GCMS tool - and noticed you didn't pay RPRF so issued an ADR1. With BIL and MP in place, file was then assessed by VO, requesting doc in ADR2 such as emp letter, bank statement and pay stubs to verify/ensure you're still employed (maybe to check & pass eligibility) and SCH_A & Travel Info to see if they need PCC or not. I think you can expect PAL soon.
I'm still with the same employer and I haven't gone anywhere so hopefully pal is next

Reactions: SCW

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
Hello everyone,

Today I got an email from IRCC. They sent me a document request and asked to link my account to an online MyCIC account to see the next progress. They requested for birth certificates of dependents, so I uploaded those immediately after linking my GcKey account. They gave me 7 days to upload those document and said that failing to send those document may result to return of my application. I didn't get any AoR. I saw that my biometric number is updated with application status at GcKey. I am a little bit confused why they didn't send me any AoR before the document and application link request Please note that I am inland Non-EE PNP applicant. Application date is December 13, 2023.

Jaz123

Jan 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2022
Hello everyone,

Today I got an email from IRCC. They sent me a document request and asked to link my account to an online MyCIC account to see the next progress. They requested for birth certificates of dependents, so I uploaded those immediately after linking my GcKey account. They gave me 7 days to upload those document and said that failing to send those document may result to return of my application. I didn't get any AoR. I saw that my biometric number is updated with application status at GcKey. I am a little bit confused why they didn't send me any AoR before the document and application link request Please note that I am inland Non-EE PNP applicant. Application date is December 13, 2023.
This is AOR when they ask you to link your application.

Reactions: Hope2022

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

Well I got the same email on Jan 18 and after linking the application and submitting the requested documents on the same day, I got AOR in the account on Jan 24th.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
I just wanted to update you all, that I finally received GCMS notes... :cool::cool::cool:

which was requested in Jan 2022, for, now old, express entry application which I withdrew in early 2022. LOL
To be fair, I'm also happy it was an old file because I almost had a heart attack seeing that my application processing was cancelled.

Last edited: