+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

lidachao

Feb 15, 2023
I am pretty sure.
Your secondary VO is ottawa

most of people who are processing at cpc ottawa have a same pattern like you.. it usually takes for 3month about security check..
I don’t know why it takes long

when is your AR?

march or April right??
That is true. Unfortunately, I phoned IRCC this week and last week. They told me that the security check is not started.

kirtisundar

Jul 5, 2012
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
You gotta wait.. AOR can take anywhere from 2 to 4 months or even 6 months for non express entry applicants. In the recent times, AOR are being issued sooner. If you look at applicants from 2021, many waited almost 9 months to an year just to get AOR.

Also since your AR is 2 months ago..calling IRCC this soon isn't going to help much. Wait for AoR and then wait for some more time to get updates if you don't see anything moving. A revert on webform query can take about 3 months or more.

As NON-EE applicant, you will never know what actually is happening on your file and then all of the sudden, BAMM.. AOR. You link your file to GCKey account and you feel you're on top of the world.. Then some silence and BAMM.. MR or MP directly (if exempt) .. then again some silence to make you mad and go panic, can't sleep at night making you think WTF is going on...did I do something wrong? You start getting this feeling that you're being treated as garbage already in this stream And when you are almost at verge of flipping your desk upside down, BAMM.. you get ADR or PAL. If ADR, you rush up to fill some documents and wait or if PAL which is good indicator that your file is moving.. but then the come big F**** silence.. (check member SCW or mudmovergeorge timeline).. and then when the lords think you're done begging enough, BAMM, you get portal1 and then you know the rest of the story.

My AoR took 92~ days, and got MP right along AOR. Waiting for that BAMM moment, and though the silences is killing me already, I tell myself - there isn't much I could do right now so why think too much.. Enjoy the wait time and hope you get your AOR soon.
Thank you so much for this relaxing and extended reply. I felt like I am not lonely in this cruel world. I can feel the BAMM moments. Hope you will progress to the next step soon.

Reactions: mcdonal22

kirtisundar

Jul 5, 2012
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Hello guys, I’m new here and planning to submit my PR application (Non Express entry PNP)
Can someone explain me the meaning of the following short forms;
AR
AOR
PAL
MR
MP
Portal 1
Portal 2
I would be really grateful !
AR-Application Received
AOR-Acknowledgment of Receipt
PAL-Pre-Arrival Letter
MR-Medical Request
COPR-Confirmation of Permanent Residence

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
I have a question about how the ADRs come. Would it come in your messages section under the IRCC account, or it come via email?
Then, do you send the file via email or submit it under the IRCC account?

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
I have a question about how the ADRs come. Would it come in your messages section under the IRCC account, or it come via email?
Then, do you send the file via email or submit it under the IRCC account?
your timeline is quite similar to mine. what stream did you apply on pnp?

Bgarcha7

Star Member
Apr 6, 2019
Guys I have a question
There was a mistake in my Schedule A form when I submitted my application for PR. Now I received Rprf request yesterday and today I got PAL. So do you guys think they will ask schedule A or no after PAL

parameter

Feb 7, 2023
Is there anyone who has "Interim work authorization".
Interim Work authorization says that "will temporarily exempt you from the requirement to hold a valid work permit in order to work in Canada. This exemption will be valid until May 31, 2023, and will enable you to work while you wait for a new work permit."

Government Canada sent Interim work authorization to PGWP holders to maintain their status until get a new permit.

I was PGWP holder. I applied for PGWP Extension visa (I am still waiting.) / technically, I do not have a visa. but I can stay and work legally as mentioned above.

Is it gonna be no problem to get approved PR??..

I appreciated any reply.

Thanks.

arjon123

Feb 15, 2023
Hi, I applied for PNP online (non-EE) last year Feb 12.
Jan 30 received first contact when my application was linked to my cic account. It was request letter for fee payment. I paid fees immediately, but its been two weeks no more contact, no AOR nothing. Any similar situation?

• Sad
Reactions: RedTree