Applied: 23rd June 2022
AOR: November 24th October, 2022
Document Request: 2nd November 2022
Received Invitation to pre arrival services document: 13th December 2022
Medical Passed: 14th December 2022

**No update after that**

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
I am getting way ahead of myself, but I am just curious.
After getting PR, are there any kind of obligations to Immigrations Canada when it comes to changes in our lives? For example, do we need to update them on our new address if we move, marriage, kids, or anything else?

verca

Dec 8, 2022
Hello,

Just wanted to know if there's anyone with same timeline:

Applied: 23rd June 2022
AOR: November 24th October, 2022
Document Request: 2nd November 2022
Received Invitation to pre arrival services document: 13th December 2022
Medical Passed: 14th December 2022

**No update after that**
I applied March 7th 2022 and got AOR September 15th 2022. Medical passed December 14th, too. I still haven't gotten PAL which worries me a little.

Feb 2, 2023
Hey Guys!

NBPNP

AP : 06.09.2022
AOR : 20.09.2022
BIO : 20.09.2022

Still pending....

May I have your comments? what and when I have to expect for next update?
My 2nd question: from today what would be latest date I can land in Canada (included 1 year validity of COPR) ?

Thanks!

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Hey Guys!

NBPNP

AP : 06.09.2022
AOR : 20.09.2022
BIO : 20.09.2022

Still pending....

May I have your comments? what and when I have to expect for next update?
My 2nd question: from today what would be latest date I can land in Canada (included 1 year validity of COPR) ?

Thanks!
we can't give you an answer for that as it's completely contingent on when you get COPR

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
it is Etobicoke
Thanks - my application is languishing in Edmonton. I was hoping that yours was from Edmonton too, but I guess I hoped too soon. :) Anyway, my best wishes to you. Its wonderful to see follow travellers reaching their destination.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
I am getting way ahead of myself, but I am just curious.
After getting PR, are there any kind of obligations to Immigrations Canada when it comes to changes in our lives? For example, do we need to update them on our new address if we move, marriage, kids, or anything else?
After you get your PR, you have charter rights, my friend :-D

• Love
Reactions: RedTree

JunaidAwan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2012
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad Pakistan
NOC Code......
I submint application on 26th October , after passed more then 3 months, the status is still "Application Received".
However, Quarter 3: 2022-23 (October 1 to December 31, 2022) Time is 8 Weeks for 90% Applications and rest 10% is 4 weeks longer than this times.
What Should i do, wait for somemore time or send reminder to them.

Rj0214

Feb 3, 2023
Hello friends,

I have received OINP nomination certificate and work permit support letter from OINP. (Inland).
I’ve already applied for PR through non express entry portal but I still need to apply for work permit (using ontario provided work permit support letter) because my PGWP is expiring soon.

Is there any guide available on how to apply for this work permit ?

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
It makes sense cause their goal is to process all non-express entry applications within 11 months.
Yeah, 11 months service-standard is what they target but between 2020-2021: they processed only 8% of applications within the standard as per this link ..for 2021-2022 I think number may be on the positive side. Hopefully, 2023 might be even better. Recently they have been conducting draws back to back as well.

Reactions: SCW

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Everyone’s case is unique and I can’t be the judge of how long people wait. I have seen people receive portal as quick as 3 months after AOR.
I only posted the above based on info I received from IRCC concerning my application and trends I have seen in the non ee pnp groups.
Also, I think calling IRCC and specifically asking them for the timeline of your application will help alot
I think those approvals for non-ee in just 3 to 4 months are mostly likely from NB/NL/NPI etc, one of internal memo shared on twitter confirmed by some known lawyer indicated those provinces applications (be in non-ee or others) are processed on priority. If anyone in non-ee from ON/BC/SK/MB, etc gets in 3~4 or even say in 6 months from AR date are just super lucky ppl or are in some undisclosed demand NOC whatever. Otherwise 11~ 12 months is standard and unlucky ones goes beyond 15+ months. AR from Q3 (also late Q2) 2022 are getting AOR quick in 2 ~ 3 months time. Lets see how 2023 goes for us.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I think those approvals for non-ee in just 3 to 4 months are mostly likely from NB/NL/NPI etc, one of internal memo shared on twitter confirmed by some known lawyer indicated those provinces applications (be in non-ee or others) are processed on priority. If anyone in non-ee from ON/BC/SK/MB, etc gets in 3~4 or even say in 6 months from AR date are just super lucky ppl or are in some undisclosed demand NOC whatever. Otherwise 11~ 12 months is standard and unlucky ones goes beyond 15+ months. AR from Q3 (also late Q2) 2022 are getting AOR quick in 2 ~ 3 months time. Lets see how 2023 goes for us.
Yeah there's one guy on the sheet from SINP who got portal 1 in 30 days of AR date. What the fuck!

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
This is the letter ,

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform our Etobicoke IRCC office immediately via the IRCC Web Form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp with details concerning your situation.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

 Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;

 Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,

 Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;

 Change in health;

 You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

 Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada. In addition, failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)
Determine whether you need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada at: www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/visit/visas.asp
a. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit original passport(s) for you and each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.

Please note that you STILL need to submit your passport(s) even if:

o You or your accompanying family members have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa or permit.
o You or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.

Note: All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages.

b. If your passport is from a country whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or your passport is from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and each accompanying family member (Note: any accompanying family member whose passport does require a visa however, will need to submit their original passport as per Step 2a). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months. Please do not send your original passport(s).

*** Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent resident visas cannot be issued on Diplomatic, Official or Military passports or travel documents. You must provide an ordinary passport. ***

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS
You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. Photos MUST meet the precise specifications found in the link below or in Appendix A at the end of this letter. If you submit photos that do not meet the exact specifications, your package will be returned to you
All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

A) To submit your package while overseas:
Please submit your package to the nearest Visa Application Centre along with the VAC Passport Transmission fee
For Passport Transmission instructions and fee details, please visit:
For those residing in Latin America. The United States, and the Caribbean please visit: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/tts/

B) If you are currently in Canada:

You are not required to submit your passport and will be landed virtually. Please advise our office via webform within 5 days of receipt of this letter if you and/or any of your dependents are in Canada. Please include each person’s name/UCI and where they are currently staying/residing (in Canada or overseas).

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.

which office send you this one bro

holy_molly

Star Member
Nov 22, 2021
I don't know about that. I'm NB PNP and it's been over 4 months since I applied. I haven't gotten my PAL or MP yet. And according to the call center operator nothing has even been started except criminality (which has been in progress for over 2 months now).