+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
I have applied in November 2022 for non Express PNP, Got AOR on this week and I got my Medical Passed status today. What could be next step, is it background check ? do they request same documents which we have already provided? like PCC of Employment and funds.

Thank You

ninok

Jan 12, 2023
Hello everyone, I am a bit lost and would appreciate your support. Just need to make sure I am not missing anything. I received an email which confirms IRCC received my application, which I believe is AOR, right? and I linked my account to GCKey, I have no message and in the emails they have not asked for any docs, is everything fine or I am missing some part?

Last edited:
Reactions: SCW

racadm

Feb 20, 2022
Hi all, just wanted to share my timeline so far.

I applied through OINP Foreign worker- job offer stream (inland)

Applied: September 9th
AoR: December 9th

With the AoR email, I was asked for biometrics + link my submission with ircc's regular site. I wasn't asked for any additional documents.

I guess next steps is just basically wait around? Is the processing time still ~22 months?
update: got pre arrival services letter today (PAL): January 20th

Gaurav1802

Apr 29, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I applied in DEC 2022 for a non-Express PNP (Master) through the permanent Residence Portal. What could be the next step? Do we need to update or link to the IRCC portal or not?

I tried to check the application status but the website couldn't find my application. Please any info or help would be much appreciated.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hello everyone, I am a bit lost and would appreciate your support. Just need to make sure I am not missing anything. I received an email which confirms IRCC received my application, which I believe is AOR, right? and I linked my account to GCKey, I have no message and in the emails they have not asked for any docs, is everything fine or I am missing some part?
That sounds about right. If you have a case number starting with EP, thats your AOR. Monitor your MyCiC account for updates. Good luck.

Reactions: ninok

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Hello Everyone,

I applied in DEC 2022 for a non-Express PNP (Master) through the permanent Residence Portal. What could be the next step? Do we need to update or link to the IRCC portal or not?

I tried to check the application status but the website couldn't find my application. Please any info or help would be much appreciated.
It's okay that's is ur AOR. And that's normal not to receive anything right after the AOR, sometime it takes some time to get BIL or Medicals and ADRs.

Jan 20, 2023
Kandahar
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Kanda
Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details. Now what can ido plese hellp me who know about this?

Ashru

Jan 21, 2023
Hi All ,

I have submitted my PR non express entry online application on dec 19th without PCC. But I have attached the explanation letter for my delay. Would there be any issues with that. Can someone please help me answer this question.

Thanks in advance

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hello Everyone,

You can’t find it until they start processing it even after getting AOR. Wait until getting AOR then you will be able to link it with your GCKey account and will be able to check updates there.

Reactions: Gaurav1802

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hey guys, just to confirm that aside from Newfoundland which is being priority processed, there really is no rhyme or reason on processing speeds. Today gave me a real life example of that. I was at a burrito shop overhearing a bunch of guys talking about SINP and I spoke to them about their immigration journey. One was a manager at Domino's, another at KFC & another who applied for the TR to PR pathway.

One SINP nominee was approved in 7 months, another in 14 months while the TR to PR guy hasn't even received an AOR - while his other TR to PR friends got approvals in 6 months. All fast food NOCs, all single in terms of marital status, all different processing speeds. IRCC is such a disgrace - this model of CIO allocating files to different offices just isn't working. Files should be allocated to immigration officers, regardless of where they are, in a queue, and each officer should manage only a max number of files (so 3000 processing officers / 450,000 immigrants per year = 150 files per officer/year).

All of them also leave to intend to leave Saskatchewan the moment they get PR (all their friends who left initially came from Ontario and have gone back after PR). So whatever Saskatchewan is doing seems to be pretty ineffective at retaining people in the province as well but that's just a side comment.

Last edited:

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys, just to confirm that aside from Newfoundland which is being priority processed, there really is no rhyme or reason on processing speeds. Today gave me a real life example of that. I was at a burrito shop overhearing a bunch of guys talking about SINP and I spoke to them about their immigration journey. One was a manager at Domino's, another at KFC & another who applied for the TR to PR pathway.

One SINP nominee was approved in 7 months, another in 14 months while the TR to PR guy hasn't even received an AOR - while his other TR to PR friends got approvals in 6 months. All fast food NOCs, all single in terms of marital status, all different processing speeds. IRCC is such a disgrace - this model of CIO allocating files to different offices just isn't working. Files should be allocated to immigration officers, regardless of where they are, in a queue, and each officer should manage only a max number of files (so 3000 processing officers / 450,000 immigrants per year = 150 files per officer/year).

All of them also leave to intend to leave Saskatchewan the moment they get PR (all their friends who left initially came from Ontario and have gone back after PR). So whatever Saskatchewan is doing seems to be pretty ineffective at retaining people in the province as well but that's just a side comment.
But if they get PR through SINP (Provincial Nominaton) and then leave to another province wouldn't that cause a problem when they go to apply for citizenship?

Reactions: buddy013