+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
It seems like they are really speeding up the process of giving out AORs. Almost everyone who applied recently gets their AOR after 2-3 months. Would those cases be processed faster, or will the waiting game be the same just with or without AOR? Someone pointed out that they can give you AOR after 2 months and let you wait a year without any update because the processing time is 21 months, just because they can. However, I hope everyone will get their PR soon.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
It seems like they are really speeding up the process of giving out AORs. Almost everyone who applied recently gets their AOR after 2-3 months. Would those cases be processed faster, or will the waiting game be the same just with or without AOR? Someone pointed out that they can give you AOR after 2 months and let you wait a year without any update because the processing time is 21 months, just because they can. However, I hope everyone will get their PR soon.
That was me who pointed it out and yes they can. I've seen people get quick AORs and PALs, and it's been 6 months since. At the same time, they seem to (suspiciously) be approving some candidates quicker, such a gentleman from Saskatchewan who applied for PR in October and received portal 1 in the New Year. There is no rhyme, reason or logic to it, or any operational bulletins from IRCC to suggest why they process some of us relatively quicker. It makes me mad, because right now this is not a "First In / First Out" process.

Reactions: SCW

cuteproso9

Jul 21, 2022
That was me who pointed it out and yes they can. I've seen people get quick AORs and PALs, and it's been 6 months since. At the same time, they seem to (suspiciously) be approving some candidates quicker, such a gentleman from Saskatchewan who applied for PR in October and received portal 1 in the New Year. There is no rhyme, reason or logic to it, or any operational bulletins from IRCC to suggest why they process some of us relatively quicker. It makes me mad, because right now this is not a "First In / First Out" process.
Totally agree. I had high hope when I received AOR rather quickly. But the more I know about the cases of people on here, the less optimistic I am.

It is just that the deeper you got into the process the more torturing the waiting game becomes. I did not even think about my application before I got my AOR and now I am on this forum every day. Must be mentally difficult for everyone to wait a long time for their portals and copr. Hang in there, guys, it will come eventually.

Reactions: SCW and guardian007

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Totally agree. I had high hope when I received AOR rather quickly. But the more I know about the cases of people on here, the less optimistic I am.

It is just that the deeper you got into the process the more torturing the waiting game becomes. I did not even think about my application before I got my AOR and now I am on this forum every day. Must be mentally difficult for everyone to wait a long time for their portals and copr. Hang in there, guys, it will come eventually.
Yes I personally feel debilitated from all the frustration and anger most days. And it's not the waiting time per se, it's the fact that some applicants are very suspiciously getting PR too quickly, and some of these are students, not like some urgent health care workers who are needed for life/death situations. They're IT students. And then seeing horror stories of people like the guy who messaged me today: AR Jan 2021, AOR Jan 2022 - then NOTHING for the entire year. NOTHING. Medical request Jan 2023. At that rate, PAL in Jan 2024, then ADR in Jan 2025, then Portal 1 in Jan 2026... COPR in 2027-28? Feels like living prison.

I'd still rather have the AOR first and quickly before anything else though. The AOR is assurance that your application is complete. Imagine being one of those people who waited 18 months for their applications to be returned incomplete. IRCC takes 18 months to check it, but then makes it your problem.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
And then seeing horror stories of people like the guy who messaged me today: AR Jan 2021, AOR Jan 2022 - then NOTHING for the entire year. NOTHING. Medical request Jan 2023. At that rate, PAL in Jan 2024, then ADR in Jan 2025, then Portal 1 in Jan 2026... COPR in 2027-28? Feels like living prison.
Holy shit! Is that PNP paperbased or some other stream?
His timeline almost made me throw up. If this was me, I would already be on some serious medication and with ruined mental health. Poor guy, oh my god!!

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Holy shit! Is that PNP paperbased or some other stream?
His timeline almost made me throw up. If this was me, I would already be on some serious medication and with ruined mental health. Poor guy, oh my god!!
Yes that was PNP based paper stream, SINP nominee & spouse who live in Saskatoon.

I spat out my coffee and asked the question twice, and YES. AR Jan 21, AOR Jan 22, MR, Jan 23.

24 months of watching Canadian citizens/PRs on the street not having to worry about their legal status ever be questioned. I suggested he file a writ of mandamus immediately and believe he has a strong case. 24 months vs 21 month' processing time + IRCC's lies about prioritizing inland files.

They can approve someone else from SK in 3 months, but keeps another waiting for 24 months. Fuck off with "COVID" impacts. Disgusting they still use tht as an excuse.

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Yes that was PNP based paper stream, SINP nominee & spouse who live in Saskatoon.

I spat out my coffee and asked the question twice, and YES. AR Jan 21, AOR Jan 22, MR, Jan 23.

24 months of watching Canadian citizens/PRs on the street not having to worry about their legal status ever be questioned. I suggested he file a writ of mandamus immediately and believe he has a strong case. 24 months vs 21 month' processing time + IRCC's lies about prioritizing inland files.

They can approve someone else from SK in 3 months, but keeps another waiting for 24 months. Fuck off with "COVID" impacts. Disgusting they still use tht as an excuse.

IRCC is the only institution that still uses COVID as an excuse lol. Everything is computer-based! Almost all applications.. For paperbased ones, there are multiple solutions for their processing even during COVID. You didn't see students waiting for their exams to be graded just because they had paper exams during covid. These are all lies and laziness. There is no excuse for any application, digital or paperbased, to be stuck like this.

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
I agree with many posts and some people are so lucky to get their AOR within 1 or 2 month of submission and even non express entry people get their PR within 6 months or below time frame. No one can predict anything from IRCC processing and i have been trying to call them since 4 months many times to reach customer agent, but always busy and says due to covid huge calls and cant connect agent

Jan 19, 2023
Hello everyone, I submitted my pnp online application on 30 Nov,2021 and got my AOR in May,2021 and biometrics request in July,2022 which was completed on August 1,2022 but my Husband's biometrics were not asked for. It's been almost 6 months but still there is no update regarding this.I contacted IRCC via Web form but they responded that my application is in process,nothing else has been disclosed.
Is there anybody out there who is in the same boat? And what should be my next course of action,if any?
By the way,I am an offshore applicant.

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Hello, how do you all check the status of your application? I recently submitted my file under non-Express entry PNP through their online portal; however, there is no information on the online portal about application processing updates or stages. Please advise on where I can check the status of my application.
You won't have any details until you get AOR or email from them, could take few months according to current scenario. For me it took over 2 months, I got it this week.

Parthkumar Patel

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023

Can someone explain me this short forms and steps after getting AOR upto getting PR Card? I had idea about the process before but after seeing all this I think I need to know more about this short forms like MR, MP, MD, PAL, DM, Portal 1, Partal 2, ADR etc. I have no clue what do they mean or what are this steps.

Thank you in advance.

sai0594

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
AR - 2-march-2022
AOR- 28-Dec-2022
MR - 11-jan-2023
PAL - 11-jan-2023
MD - 12- jan -2023
MP - 19-jan-2023

waiting for more updates

Reactions: SCW

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Can someone explain me this short forms and steps after getting AOR upto getting PR Card? I had idea about the process before but after seeing all this I think I need to know more about this short forms like MR, MP, MD, PAL, DM, Portal 1, Partal 2, ADR etc. I have no clue what do they mean or what are this steps.

Thank you in advance.
MR- means medical request. (if you are inland and have had an immigration medical in the past 5 years it's waived)
MP- Medical Passed
ADR - additional document request. IRCC has made a request for a specific document to help with the processing of your application. This can be things such as proof of employment, payslips, new versions of forms you've already provided. Not everyone will get ADR.
PAL - pre-arrival letter. This is just a letter detailing some services that you'll get access to. It's outlines some things to look into before you arrive in Canada.
DM - decision made. IRCC has made a decision on your application.
Portal 1/Portal 2 - for inland Portal 1 initiates your virtual landing. Portal 2 if inland is where you declare you are in Canada and you also provide your address and photo for a PR card.

Last edited:

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
AR - 2-march-2022
AOR- 28-Dec-2022
MR - 11-jan-2023
PAL - 11-jan-2023
MD - 12- jan -2023
MP - 19-jan-2023

waiting for more updates
How sad is this, there is another guy (SINP), a student who applied SINP on 2 March and already has portal 2.

Anyway our timelines are out of sync for a few months but hopefully we get ours soon.