+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Finally, I'm out of the Abyss of security 凸 screening after 5 mo and got the Portal 1 email today! I can finally resume thinking about the plan for my life a bit...while waiting for mercy from the civil lords from Calgary VO for the rest of the journey..lol
oh btw the laughable IRCC "time capsule"(GCKey account status) still remains the same as it was since 2022Jul21 lol like my rep said, it won't change until ecopr. Very droll, minister.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Do you have a government source for this?
If I had a clb 7 in IELTS when I was nominated by the provincial government, and that has now expired, will it be a problem if I retake the IELTS and get a clb 6?
It depends on your noc skill level (known as TEER now). Refer to your province / stream application checklist.

More at this link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/requirements-provincial-nominees.html

qappylove

Star Member
Jan 4, 2023
I just wanted to remind everyone that IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) is currently experiencing some major issues. A few days ago, I received a request for medical information for my child (who is outside Canada), but the letter included the name of a representative that we don't know and have never designated for our applications. When I called IRCC, the agent told me that the error was made by the officer handling our application and offered no further explanation. It feels like we are stuck in an endless waiting game with IRCC, and it seems that the organization is messed up from the inside out. Best of luck for everyone.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Does ECAS show anything?
unfortunately I applied via that funcky online portal that didn't allow me to check the status from ECAS. Tho the 2nd CBSA note which was requested in early 2021Dec with an unknown issuing date(the office forgot to add it or something) received just 2 days before the portal1 was still showing the scarity security screening was "in progress", as well as the CSIS note with the issuing date of Dec01.
And I'm gonna request a CBSA once all the sh*t is cooked to feed my curiosity lol

Reactions: SCW

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
I was wondering, do we get Portal request through the email we used to create the PR portal? Or the email we used in the generic form for Canada? Or is it the email we got in the medical request instruction form?

a7medelsayed

Jan 23, 2022
Hi to all,
Could anyone please clarify whether or not an IELTS score/bands matters in the non-express entry category after being nominated by the provincial government?
I'm planning to apply to IRCC for PR after taking the new IELTS, but I'm wondering if I should get the same score I used for PNP nomination.
If your NOC is in Skill (Teer) A, B or 0, then you don't need to retake IELTS at all. Just submit the result that you have even if expired.
Otherwise, if your NOC is Teer C or D, then you need to submit a valid IELTS test with CLB 4 or more regardless of your previous score.