+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Guys, is the PR portal for submitting the application the same as the one we use to confirm our PR? Because I already have an account on the PR Portal, so should I use a different e-mail whenever I get portal 1 request? Or is the e-mail on the PR Confirmation Portal the same as the one I used to submit my application?

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Guys, is the PR portal for submitting the application the same as the one we use to confirm our PR? Because I already have an account on the PR Portal, so should I use a different e-mail whenever I get portal 1 request? Or is the e-mail on the PR Confirmation Portal the same as the one I used to submit my application?
We will have to create a different portal account when portal1/ PPR, not the one you submited for the application. you can use the same email address as I do or different one.

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
Guys I have a question, I has a lawyer to submit my application on March 23rd 2022 and I created my online portal but my lawyer submitted application in his own representative portal and application got linked to the portal that I created as well. So now both of us can see the application but we are only able to see the date when application was submitted and type of application and there is one disabled button that says submitted. I also have AOR and was requested for biometrics, medical and PCC since there is no way to submit it in the portal so we had to send everything through web form. Can everyone tell me please when I will be able to see my full application in portal will IRCC send me any email to create a Portal? I even try to link it to my GC key by myself but then it says you have a representative on your application please fill a cancel representative form to link your application. Please any advice?

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Guys I have a question, I has a lawyer to submit my application on March 23rd 2022 and I created my online portal but my lawyer submitted application in his own representative portal and application got linked to the portal that I created as well. So now both of us can see the application but we are only able to see the date when application was submitted and type of application and there is one disabled button that says submitted. I also have AOR and was requested for biometrics, medical and PCC since there is no way to submit it in the portal so we had to send everything through web form. Can everyone tell me please when I will be able to see my full application in portal will IRCC send me any email to create a Portal? I even try to link it to my GC key by myself but then it says you have a representative on your application please fill a cancel representative form to link your application. Please any advice?
It means that your representative have linked Ur application on his GCkey, so if u want to link it to yours u will have to cancel him, otherwise if the GCkey created by ur representative is for you only ,u can ask him for access.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
You have to link application to GC key . Because you have representative you cannot link now . You can send medical and PCC through webform to cic . Other option is you can simply mail them through Canada Post to Case processing centre. Address should be mentioned in the request letter where to send . Webform is easier way .

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
HI all, I am bit confused. I see in excel sheet most people, after MP have received PAL in quick succession. Even people submitting application 1-2 months later than mine have received PAL just after MP.
Is it normal to wait for PAL longer if you have passed medical?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
HI all, I am bit confused. I see in excel sheet most people, after MP have received PAL in quick succession. Even people submitting application 1-2 months later than mine have received PAL just after MP.
Nothing is normal. Nothing. You can get a PAL, MR, ADR at any time they damn choose and in any order they choose.

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
It means that your representative have linked Ur application on his GCkey, so if u want to link it to yours u will have to cancel him, otherwise if the GCkey created by ur representative is for you only ,u can ask him for access.
My representative has his own representative portal and I think all his clients applications are in the same portal. But weird thing is that he is also not able to see anything else except the date of submission and type of application. I see other people here can even see if there medical is passed and background check etc. now If I link my application to GC key I would have to cancel my representative even though we have given all the required documents after AOR already but if IRCC still come up with any other request or issue the my lawyer won’t help me since I would have canceled him. Very Awkward situation, I don’t know what to do.

shanthansai

Dec 7, 2022
Man I’m in the same boat as you. Most of the people who have applied with me have received their PALs except me. Medicals passed on Aug 10. After that i have no other update.

Reactions: guardian007

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
My representative has his own representative portal and I think all his clients applications are in the same portal. But weird thing is that he is also not able to see anything else except the date of submission and type of application. I see other people here can even see if there medical is passed and background check etc. now If I link my application to GC key I would have to cancel my representative even though we have given all the required documents after AOR already but if IRCC still come up with any other request or issue the my lawyer won’t help me since I would have canceled him. Very Awkward situation, I don’t know what to do.
HI Thats not a possibility I believe . If the application is linked to the GCKEY (IRCC portal) after AOR. There is all the details when you click on the application number. You can see different fields even if there is no update.

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Nothing is normal. Nothing. You can get a PAL, MR, ADR at any time they damn choose and in any order they choose.
Yeah. It seem so. I do not know why there is no PAL. Just waiting.....

Man I’m in the same boat as you. Most of the people who have applied with me have received their PALs except me. Medicals passed on Aug 10. After that i have no other update.
Can you share your timeline? Thanks

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
HI Thats not a possibility I believe . If the application is linked to the GCKEY (IRCC portal) after AOR. There is all the details when you click on the application number. You can see different fields even if there is no update.
I haven’t linked it to GC key yet. Its the same IRCC portal that we submitted application in and it is showing the same information since day one. Whatever IRCC requested they sent us through email. Medical was given to IRCC by physicians and biometrics was sent by service canada directly so when it comes to PCC My lawyer sent it through webform.

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
I haven’t linked it to GC key yet. Its the same IRCC portal that we submitted application in and it is showing the same information since day one. Whatever IRCC requested they sent us through email. Medical was given to IRCC by physicians and biometrics was sent by service canada directly so when it comes to PCC My lawyer sent it through webform.
No you have to link your application to GCKEY its different than the portal you submitted. Just curious, as you mentioned you tried linking the application and it said application already linked with representative. So it means you representative can view the application.

Ask him/her to send you pdf from this page. My consultant sends PDF when there is any update

Ask your consultant, that seems so stupid if he/she says he can not see your linked application . here : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Kuldeep gill

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
No you have to link your application to GCKEY its different than the portal you submitted. Just curious, as you mentioned you tried linking the application and it said application already linked with representative. So it means you representative can view the application.

Ask him/her to send you pdf from this page. My consultant sends PDF when there is any update

Ask your consultant, that seems so stupid if he/she says he can not see your linked application . here : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
No it doesn’t says it’s already linked when I tried to link. It says you have a representative on your file in order to link your application you have to cancel your representative and take me to cancel a representative form. And my lawyer said he also only can see when the application was submitted and type of application. None of us can see if IRCC have received my PCC medical and biometrics or not. I don’t wanna cancel my representative because I might still need him. I am thinking to order GCMS notes so I can see what’s going in my application.