PNP
sure

AR: Jan 24th 2022
AOR: August 8th 2022
MR/Biometrics Request: August 9th 2022
Medical Passed: August 26th 2022
PAL: October 18th, 2022
Portal 1: December 21st 2022
and your timeline has gone pretty similar to mine.

AR Jan 16th 2022
AOR Aug 5th 2022
PAL Oct 22th 2022
Portal 1 Dec 22th 2022

my pnp is BC skilled worker, I guess yours is the same, right?

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Just to set your expectations be prepared for a slow process with Calgary. There's one poor guy who got portal 2 on 26 September and still doesn't have ECOPR. So the queue is long to get the actual golden document.
Hi, do you know when talking about VO, is it ref to the primary office or the secondary? Bcz my GCMS notes shows that my secondary is Calgary as well (but both ADR, MR etc are showing Sydney/Centralized Intake Office which is also the primary office) lol

and...today I received my GCMS notes from CSIS (by mail despite I chose electronic delivery lol) which concretely confirmed my (comprehensive) security screening lol really hope the civil lords can spare me with this kind of BS a bit, when the time finally comes, I don't know, perhaps 2~6 more mo later... lol

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Hi, do you know when talking about VO, is it ref to the primary office or the secondary? Bcz my GCMS notes shows that my secondary is Calgary as well (but both ADR, MR etc are showing Sydney/Centralized Intake Office which is also the primary office) lol

and...today I received my GCMS notes from CSIS (by mail despite I chose electronic delivery lol) which concretely confirmed my (comprehensive) security screening lol really hope the civil lords can spare me with this kind of BS a bit, when the time finally comes, I don't know, perhaps 2~6 more mo later... lol
are you under further / enhanced security screening? if so, you should probably expect an ADR for a CV I'd say

Sky high

Aug 17, 2021
Quick doubt - i got my AOR for non express entry PNP application. Should i get my medical exam done or i am exempt from completing another medical exam as i am an inland applicant and did medical exam in 2019 for my student Visa. Any inland applicant can share his/ her experiences.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Quick doubt - i got my AOR for non express entry PNP application. Should i get my medical exam done or i am exempt from completing another medical exam as i am an inland applicant and did medical exam in 2019 for my student Visa. Any inland applicant can share his/ her experiences.
You don't need one..you're exempt.

Reactions: Sky high

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022
They will check your old Medical exam, and if everything is ok with it, they will say your medical is Ok, but if they find any problem, they will ask you to do the Medical again.

Sky high

Aug 17, 2021
They will check your old Medical exam, and if everything is ok with it, they will say your medical is Ok, but if they find any problem, they will ask you to do the Medical again.
is it true for CEC applicants as well. I am thing of putting my file for upcoming draws considering i have only one ytear of work permit left and my score 485

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Just a random question- when you reply to portal 1 email is it normal to get the following email back:

"
***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

This mailbox does not respond to any unsolicited enquiries, requests, or follow-ups.

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

Your application is in our virtual landing queue.

Given our current processing capacity, there are delays in processing the high volume of files.

We will contact you directly once your file is ready for finalization.

Please note that we will not be responding to follow-up inquiries.

"

I take it you have to wait for portal login information?

ooorange

Nov 15, 2022
I've done the same, and uploaded the UMI of the Medical exam (from 2020), this is the status so far:

Review of medical results
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
mine is: "
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
"

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Just a random question- when you reply to portal 1 email is it normal to get the following email back:

"

This mailbox does not respond to any unsolicited enquiries, requests, or follow-ups.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

Given our current processing capacity, there are delays in processing the high volume of files.

"

Yes.

Reactions: CampbellR

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP

"

"

I received this, too.

Reactions: ragolliangatan

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Great to see folks getting DM/Portal in 11~12 months time, starting from AR. It's not like what some thought this year's quota reached n all for non-EE, though processing time lines are still mysterious. Never know what happens, still a long wait ahead.