+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
so, what is it exactly, buddy? Is there still ppr coming? I am little confused. I will reply with all information they ask me.
They wouldn't be asking you this if they haven't rendered a final decision, so - to the best of my understanding - you're approved! Now it's just formalities.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
inland. no portal 1 if in canada?
Congrats!..

PPR are only if the applicant is outside Canada and not from a visa exempt country then you will have to submit your passport to receive the PR visa. Inland applicants don't need to send their passport as they will be sent the Confirmation of Permanent Residence COPR.

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Out of curiosity, how does someone know they were approved if their application is linked to their GCKey? Will the approval letter (PR Confirmation Portal I'd say) come through the GCKey? Or regular e-mail? I applied initially through PR Portal, and then linked it.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
I and my wife just received PR confirmation portal email saying that I must send some information to make my portal account. what are the next processes after this? when will ppr be?
congrats! glad it's come through for you and your wife. I think it's a case of just waiting for IRCC to send the portal details- which I imagine will be slow this time of year :)

which VO did you get- seems Calgary is doing the processing on my wife and I's case.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Congrats!..

PPR are only if the applicant is outside Canada and not from a visa exempt country then you will have to submit your passport to receive the PR visa. Inland applicants don't need to send their passport as they will be sent the Confirmation of Permanent Residence COPR.
is this really really COPR?
it says that my application of pr is approved. the final step in processing my application is to confirm my permanent residence and create my pr card. I will need this complete process through the pr portal.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
is this really really COPR?
it says that my application of pr is approved. the final step in processing my application is to confirm my permanent residence and create my pr card. I will need this complete process through the pr portal.
You're close bro! You are APPROVED. You are now guaranteed PR.

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
congrats! glad it's come through for you and your wife. I think it's a case of just waiting for IRCC to send the portal details- which I imagine will be slow this time of year :)

which VO did you get- seems Calgary is doing the processing on my wife and I's case.
thanks. Calgary.