+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

VenkateshMR

Jul 25, 2019
Most people if not everyone who applied Oct and Nov getting AOR. And here I’m, applied Sep 27th didn’t receive AOR yet. Called IRCC last week and they told me my application is in prospective stage (not sure what that means). Any idea how long it can take to get AOR ?
Please let me know once you find the information about "prospective". Mine submitted Sep 9th 2022 , still no AOR. I didn't call IRCC yet.

RustLanguage

Oct 3, 2022
Please let me know once you find the information about "prospective". Mine submitted Sep 9th 2022 , still no AOR. I didn't call IRCC yet.
it is not being processed yet. it means " your application is here as future request to be processed" i remember to send an email to one of the executive agents of my province and she got this info for me. the letter starts on EX if i am not mistake

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
sure

AR: Jan 24th 2022
AOR: August 8th 2022
MR/Biometrics Request: August 9th 2022
Medical Passed: August 26th 2022
PAL: October 18th, 2022
Portal 1: December 21st 2022
Congrats dude. Looks like a pretty smooth journey - the wait between medical & PAL and then portal 1 I'm sure was painful but good on you for hanging in there. The approval is bang on the 11-month standard processing time.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Congrats dude. Looks like a pretty smooth journey - the wait between medical & PAL and then portal 1 I'm sure was painful but good on you for hanging in there. The approval is bang on the 11-month standard processing time.
yeah, the past couple of months have been a bit stressful as my wife was looking to apply for grad school and not having any idea of a timeline was the biggest stressor, glad the end is in sight. Hopefully yours comes through quickly.

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
i'd say u r gonna get portal 1 in the next two to three months

gurm2016

Mar 16, 2017
Alberta
Category........
AINP
Hi
My friend is applying for non express entry pnp online,
do we need a digital photo with receipt of photographer or scan front and back of physical photo and make pdf and upload?
Thank you