Nomination.....
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
02-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2023
LANDED..........
23-01-2023
wow good to know. hoping for all of you to get PR soon :)

VenkateshMR

Jul 25, 2019
i think you have 5tries in a day, then if doesn't work try it again after 24hrs. try to use UCI and Application number, then passport. that what I used to link my application on my gckey. we almost same time line mine is Sept 17, 2022, received AOR dec 2, link my application on my gckey, i saw medical passed same day then on Dec 6 received PAL. since then nothing.
Hi , Which province and stream you had the Nomination certificate for?. I submitted mine On-line on Sep 9th 2022 and till now no Response or update. Mine is also NON-EE OINP. Any thoughts please?

archer1217

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
NEW BRUNSWICK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
montreal
NOC Code......
noc c - 1526
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2022
Nomination.....
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
02-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2023
LANDED..........
23-01-2023
Hi , Which province and stream you had the Nomination certificate for?. I submitted mine On-line on Sep 9th 2022 and till now no Response or update. Mine is also NON-EE OINP. Any thoughts please?
Province of NB, I applied under New Brunswick skilled worker stream. Praying to get any update on your application.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
stumbled upon this speechless news:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ircc-immigration-officer-container-placeholder-code-inactive-list-1.6669571
Thousands assigned to inactive immigration officers and IDs. Are you one of them?

Canada's immigration department has assigned tens of thousands of applicants to immigration officers or placeholder codes that are inactive and no longer working within their system — some who've last logged in and processed files up to 16 years ago, and from airports and visa offices around the world.
[...]show 59,456 open, pending or re-opened applications that were assigned to 779 former employees or dormant computer placeholder codes used to hold applicants in queue as of this February.[...]

[...]CBC filed an access to information request to IRCC this January asking for all inactive employees and placeholder codes currently assigned to applicants.

In October, the department sent data that showed a list of hundreds of codes — "a mix of former employees who are no longer active and computer placeholders" as of February 2022. [...]

PS: there is a search tool at the bottom to "Search your officer code below to see if it's among 779 'inactive' employees, codes"
How do you get your officer code? Order a high chance of winning lottery called GCMS notes lol

Speechless. Literally.
Isn't this an sc*m? They said there are systematic racism/sexism everywhere...but what about systematic human-trafficking/slaverism lol

Last edited:

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
stumbled upon this speechless news:
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ircc-immigration-officer-container-placeholder-code-inactive-list-1.6669571
Thousands assigned to inactive immigration officers and IDs. Are you one of them?

Canada's immigration department has assigned tens of thousands of applicants to immigration officers or placeholder codes that are inactive and no longer working within their system — some who've last logged in and processed files up to 16 years ago, and from airports and visa offices around the world.
[...]show 59,456 open, pending or re-opened applications that were assigned to 779 former employees or dormant computer placeholder codes used to hold applicants in queue as of this February.[...]

[...]CBC filed an access to information request to IRCC this January asking for all inactive employees and placeholder codes currently assigned to applicants.

In October, the department sent data that showed a list of hundreds of codes — "a mix of former employees who are no longer active and computer placeholders" as of February 2022. [...]

PS: there is a search tool at the bottom to "Search your officer code below to see if it's among 779 'inactive' employees, codes"
How do you get your officer code? Order a high chance of winning lottery called GCMS notes lol

Speechless. Literally.
Isn't this an sc*m? They said there are systematic racism/sexism everywhere...but what about systematic human-trafficking/slaverism lol
[...]"Minister calls system an 'ordinary' part of 'triage strategy'
IRCC did not provide answers to CBC questions by deadline.

But in a scrum with reporters on Monday, Immigration Minister Sean Fraser said assigning applicants to the IDs of ex-employees is "an ordinary process" for IRCC — "It's part of an inventory management code, is the language of the department."

When an employee becomes inactive, he said, their code is used to hold cases that have similarities "as part of our triage strategy."

Fraser said it ensures the files "actually go to the place in our global system that will be able to process it most effectively." "[...]

"HOW DARE YOU"

ni13ma

Jul 18, 2022
Hi all, QQ: those of us at the AOR stage with ADR having been submitted and waiting for the next steps, do you recommend that we move ahead with Medical Exams, or would it be best to wait for them to send the request?

arnold1983

Nov 7, 2022
New Brunswick
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-10-2022
Nomination.....
04-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
Montreal
Hi all, QQ: those of us at the AOR stage with ADR having been submitted and waiting for the next steps, do you recommend that we move ahead with Medical Exams, or would it be best to wait for them to send the request?

I DO MY UPFRONT THEN TO AVOID DELAYS
BY THE WAY HOW YOU SUBMIT THE ADR THROUGH WEBFORM?

Reactions: ni13ma

archer1217

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
NEW BRUNSWICK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
montreal
NOC Code......
noc c - 1526
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2022
Nomination.....
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
02-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2023
LANDED..........
23-01-2023
I DO MY UPFRONT THEN TO AVOID DELAYS
BY THE WAY HOW YOU SUBMIT THE ADR THROUGH WEBFORM?
Me too, I did my upfront medical. I submitted my PR app last Sept 17 then upfront Sept 27. Got my AOR Dec 2 and medical passed same day. better for you to book an appointment for your upfront medical.

Reactions: ni13ma