Nomination.....
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
02-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2023
LANDED..........
23-01-2023
I assume that the quota on pnp non EE program in 2022 year is full and some other programs might not have reached the quota still.
hoping early next year we got PR :)

Reactions: CampbellR

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Hi all ,

i just wanted post my doubt here again about the chaning of employment after get the AOR and apply foor BOWP. if i change employer now do i still need to re-upload the new work paper to the IRCC?

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Hi all ,

i just wanted post my doubt here again about the chaning of employment after get the AOR and apply foor BOWP. if i change employer now do i still need to re-upload the new work paper to the IRCC?
you still need to notify IRCC of any changes in your circumstances I believe.

Reactions: Biriani

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I think that's fake news. And even if it's not, that by miracle this person really did get PR in 3 months in a non-EE stream, then that is a one-off experience. You can't take that person's timeline and think that you'll be as lucky - as you can judge by most posters' attitudes here, we're fucking tired, exhausted and annoyed at waiting from 12 months to 6 years (when you factor in studies, meeting work experience requirements etc.) waiting for PR.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

andrii2386

Dec 11, 2022
Hello guys, could you please help me a few days ago I received the email :
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Unique Client Identifier (UCI): xxxxxxxxx
Application Number:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note: When you contact us, please use your UCI and Application number.

Dear xxxxxxxxxx

To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

I applied thru the online portal do I need to link anything? or just wait

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022

Dear xxxxxxxxxx

To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

Yep you need to link it to your GCKey. So login to GCKey and find the hyperlink in this line: Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online.

andrii2386

Dec 11, 2022
Yep you need to link it to your GCKey. So login to GCKey and find the hyperlink in this line: Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online.
I applied thru the online portal from my online portal I can see these so do I need to do anything? or just wait for action?
Andr Economic Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) 2022/09/09 11:20 AM (UTC) Submitted View(view not active )

archer1217

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
NEW BRUNSWICK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
montreal
NOC Code......
noc c - 1526
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2022
Nomination.....
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
02-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2023
LANDED..........
23-01-2023

Dear xxxxxxxxxx

this is an AOR, yes you can link to your GCKEY account. then from there you can check if your medical passed and other things like additional documents if they asked you until you get your approval.

andrii2386

Dec 11, 2022
this is an AOR, yes you can link to your GCKEY account. then from there you can check if your medical passed and other things like additional documents if they asked you until you get your approval.
It's mandatory to link your account to GCKey if applied online? from my portal, I can see

Andr Economic Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) 2022/09/09 11:20 AM (UTC) Submitted View(view not active )
do I need to do anything? or just wait for action?

archer1217

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
NEW BRUNSWICK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
montreal
NOC Code......
noc c - 1526
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2022
Nomination.....
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
02-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2023
LANDED..........
23-01-2023
It's mandatory to link your account to GCKey if applied online? from my portal, I can see

do I need to do anything? or just wait for action?
Yes its mandatory to link your account in your GCKEY account. I also see mine as yours on my permanent resident portal application. and you can not view it anymore unless they can returned your file. But as what you said you have received an email indication UCI and application number that means you got AOR.

andrii2386

Dec 11, 2022
Yes its mandatory to link your account in your GCKEY account. I also see mine as yours on my permanent resident portal application. and you can not view it anymore unless they can returned your file. But as what you said you have received an email indication UCI and application number that means you got AOR.
thanks, I tried to link but it couldn't find my application how long should I wait?

Last edited:

archer1217

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
NEW BRUNSWICK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
montreal
NOC Code......
noc c - 1526
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2022
Nomination.....
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
02-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2023
LANDED..........
23-01-2023
thanks, I tried to link but it couldn't find my application how long should wait?
i think you have 5tries in a day, then if doesn't work try it again after 24hrs. try to use UCI and Application number, then passport. that what I used to link my application on my gckey. we almost same time line mine is Sept 17, 2022, received AOR dec 2, link my application on my gckey, i saw medical passed same day then on Dec 6 received PAL. since then nothing.