+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
Just saw that in my application, showed an application update/profile but when opened there is nothing, so what does it means. Already my PAL was on 26 october 2022.

shanthansai

Dec 7, 2022
I have received my AOR on Aug 11. And on the same day my medicals got passed. But I have not received PAL which most of the people are getting. I wanted to know if this is common. I’m worried. All the people who applied with me got PAL

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Just saw that in my application, showed an application update/profile but when opened there is nothing, so what does it means. Already my PAL was on 26 october 2022.
This is what is termed a Ghost Update. It means that someone has worked on your file. Take another careful look at the individual processes listed, the update may have signalled the start of your background check.

Dejocular

Nov 29, 2022
I have received my AOR on Aug 11. And on the same day my medicals got passed. But I have not received PAL which most of the people are getting. I wanted to know if this is common. I’m worried. All the people who applied with me got PAL
IRCC really doesn't follow a sequence in sending PAL or ADR. You should know that you are also eligible for Pre-Arrival services if you have a letter from IRCC asking for your medical exam results. I think you should jump on the services already rather than wait for your PAL.

Reactions: shanthansai

shanthansai

Dec 7, 2022
IRCC really doesn't follow a sequence in sending PAL or ADR. You should know that you are also eligible for Pre-Arrival services if you have a letter from IRCC asking for your medical exam results. I think you should jump on the services already rather than wait for your PAL.
Thanks for the response. Feeling a lot better now. To update my processing timeline : The day I got my AOR ( Aug 10th) I linked my application to GC Key. And the status was already in Medicals Passed. And after that there was no new request or update from IRCC after that. It’s been 4 months now.

Reactions: Dejocular

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
Thanks for the response. Feeling a lot better now. To update my processing timeline : The day I got my AOR ( Aug 10th) I linked my application to GC Key. And the status was already in Medicals Passed. And after that there was no new request or update from IRCC after that. It’s been 4 months now.
it's pretty common to go months without hearing anything from IRCC, current processing time is at 22 months I believe. I understand that it's frustrating though- a lot of us can attest to that.

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023

verca

Dec 8, 2022
AR: March 7 2022
AOR: Sep 15 2022
ADR (RPRF): Sep 15 2022, I paid and uploaded the receipt the same day
Bio and medical requested: Nov 16 2022
Bio completed: Nov 23 2022
Medical completed: Nov 29 2022

Now it looks like they’re processing my background check. Also I was reviewing my documents and I don’t think I provided enough detail in my background declaration form, is it a good idea to submit a webform with additional information?