+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Guys, after doing the medical exam, if my clinic takes a long time to send the results, will it be a problem if it crosses the 30 days? Do I send a webform to IRCC after doing the medical exam?

Chubby boy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2020
I applied for PR PNP(MASTERS STREAM) ON 3rd December,2022. I forget to add my son birth registration certificate. I wonder if this will impact on my application although I have already submitted webform. Do you guyz experience such issues. I submitted via permanent residence portal

archer1217

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
NEW BRUNSWICK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
montreal
NOC Code......
noc c - 1526
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2022
Nomination.....
07-09-2022
AOR Received.
02-12-2022
VISA ISSUED...
23-01-2023
LANDED..........
23-01-2023
my timeline:
submit: March 2022
Aor and link to porta:Aug
Adr1: schedule A
pre arrival letter: oct 2022
Adr2: PCC
medical request: oct 2022
medical pass : Nov 2022
no any update or GU
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 15, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • October 31, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
share my timelin:

NBPNP - None EE
NOC C - 1526
inland and 1 outland dependents minor

applied sept 17, 2022
upfront sept 27, 2022
October 11 , 2022 - received furtherance request letter redo my chest x-ray
October 19 2022 - redo my chest xray
Dec 2, 2022 - got AOR
Dec 2, 2022 - medical passed
Dec 2, 2022 - link application on my GCKEY
December 5 - ghost update
December 6 - PAL

GCKEY shows - Under review eligibility: We are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirements and under the background check is we are processing your back ground check,.

Any idea what will be the next step?
Anyone who is the same timeline?

Thank you

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
I applied for PR PNP(MASTERS STREAM) ON 3rd December,2022. I forget to add my son birth registration certificate. I wonder if this will impact on my application although I have already submitted webform. Do you guyz experience such issues. I submitted via permanent residence portal
I think if you have submitted the webform, they should soon attach it to your file.
I will be applying via PR PNP Masters stream too. When did you get the nomination?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Guys, after doing the medical exam, if my clinic takes a long time to send the results, will it be a problem if it crosses the 30 days? Do I send a webform to IRCC after doing the medical exam?
Are you sure they will take more than 30 days? If so, I would send a webform to be on the safe side. Zero risk policy with IRCC.

Lindaofgod

Sep 9, 2022
I submitted my online application for permanent residence on 24 Nov. 2022 after being nominated. What should I be expecting from IRCC. Am applying from outside canada anyway

RustLanguage

Oct 3, 2022
Please, can someone advise if i change jobs right now i have to reupload work docs to IRCC? i already got AOR and applied for BOWP

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Folks, I have an "anecdote" to share!
Just heard from my friend (AR around 2021Apr) that her friend has been told by a kind agent from the call center of the Ministry of Pathtics of the ppl's Repblic of CAN (aka IRCC), that the reason behind the portal1 not being issued despite she's already got DM (for a while?), is the fact that the quota for this year is already full.

So,
1. The speculation is correct unfortunately.
2. The issuing of the DM is not considered as adding 1 number to the quota, it seems. Then perhaps eCOPR is?
(3. lol had they used up the quota of 2020 or 2021? iirc, news said they didn't. And if so, why can't they reallocate those bi- quotas for bi-'s sake. Why there is such a bi- quota from the beginning? lol)

Yes, minister, very droll, splendid, and see you next year.
(凸)

Reactions: Kenatlantic

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi guys, i received pre arrival letter 1 month ago. After two weeks, i received medical request...i passed the medical exam. are pre arrival letter and MP means my application is approve or not? i have upfront biometric. but portal says: we dont need your biometric...but in top of the portal i see my biometric information .
Just wondering. In the process of reviewing your documentation after you passed your medicals, did you receive any correspondence or update on your account indicating that your PR is approved?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Folks, I have an "anecdote" to share!
Just heard from my friend (AR around 2021Apr) that her friend has been told by a kind agent from the call center of the Ministry of Pathtics of the ppl's Repblic of CAN (aka IRCC), that the reason behind the portal1 not being issued despite she's already got DM (for a while?), is the fact that the quota for this year is already full.

So,
1. The speculation is correct unfortunately.
2. The issuing of the DM is not considered as adding 1 number to the quota, it seems. Then perhaps eCOPR is?
(3. lol had they used up the quota of 2020 or 2021? iirc, news said they didn't. And if so, why can't they reallocate those bi- quotas for bi-'s sake. Why there is such a bi- quota from the beginning? lol)

Yes, minister, very droll, splendid, and see you next year.
(凸)
I'm inclined to agree with you. We have barely seen any eCOPRs being issued over the last two months. So the quota must be full. Still, let's hope that we get DMs by Christmas, as that's as close to a guarantee as we can possibly get and then hopefully our eCOPRs come through for all of us in Q1 2023.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge