+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Its in my gckey account..i got aor oct 24 and same day i got adr to submit schedule A form,also mentioned about transferring 100$ from rprf to trv. I have no idea about paying 100$ for trv.
Its all very confusing. I wonder whether you can ask for clarification via the special email address they send in your ADR. Sorry, for the not very helpful answer.

nikhilraju

Nov 24, 2022
W
Its all very confusing. I wonder whether you can ask for clarification via the special email address they send in your ADR. Sorry, for the not very helpful answer.
I dont want to take any risk so i pay the fees and also i got the PAL on nov 16

Reactions: SCW

Biriani

Star Member
Sep 28, 2022
Its in my gckey account..i got aor oct 24 and same day i got adr to submit schedule A form,also mentioned about transferring 100$ from rprf to trv. I have no idea about paying 100$ for trv.
hey, how many days took you to hear from IRCC after submit your schedule A?it is been 15 days i uploaded my schedule A and i haven't heard back from them.idk if it is a good thing or not

jenya777

Sep 23, 2021
Hi, guys! I have a question. I applied through OINP (International Student Stream) for PR on August 2. I didn't received an AOR yet, but my language test is gonna expire soon. Can it affect my application? Cause I read that it should be valid till I receive my AOR. And what should I do in this situation?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi, guys! I have a question. I applied through OINP (International Student Stream) for PR on August 2. I didn't received an AOR yet, but my language test is gonna expire soon. Can it affect my application? Cause I read that it should be valid till I receive my AOR. And what should I do in this situation?
It should be valid at time of submission of your application. If your language test was valid that day doesn’t matter now if it’s expired. You are good to go .

Reactions: jenya777

a7medelsayed

Jan 23, 2022
If you are a non-exprees entry applicant applying in a skilled NOC, then you don't need to retake IELTS for the following reasons:
For Skill levels A / B / 0, IELTS is not required for Non-express entry PNP applicants. The nomination letter justifies that you have already met the language requirements of the province.
To be in the safe side, just attach your IELTS certificate that you had sent to the province during the nomination stage. It should be fine even if expired.
It is Clearly mentioned in the checklist (imm5690e) that only skills C and D need the test. If you are applying in a Skill level C or D NOC, then you should retake the test.
If you are an express-entry applicant, then you should retake the test regardless you NOC.

Reactions: jenya777

belfi

Dec 6, 2022
Hi guys, i received pre arrival letter 1 month ago. After two weeks, i received medical request...i passed the medical exam. are pre arrival letter and MP means my application is approve or not? i have upfront biometric. but portal says: we dont need your biometric...but in top of the portal i see my biometric information .

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi guys, i received pre arrival letter 1 month ago. After two weeks, i received medical request...i passed the medical exam. are pre arrival letter and MP means my application is approve or not? i have upfront biometric. but portal says: we dont need your biometric...but in top of the portal i see my biometric information .
Can you post your timeline?

There's a lot of different factors that go into approving an application (Not just PAL or MP), you'd need to order GCMS notes to get a clearer idea as to what stage your application is in.

belfi

Dec 6, 2022
Can you post your timeline?

There's a lot of different factors that go into approving an application (Not just PAL or MP), you'd need to order GCMS notes to get a clearer idea as to what stage your application is in.
my timeline:
submit: March 2022
Aor and link to porta:Aug
Adr1: schedule A
pre arrival letter: oct 2022
Adr2: PCC
medical request: oct 2022
medical pass : Nov 2022
no any update or GU
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • November 15, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • October 31, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Reactions: archer1217