+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Do they ask for adr after this letter. ? How much more we have to wait after this any idea?
Yes, there have been a few cases where IRCC has asked for ADR after the PAL, as per the google spreadsheet. Also, if we assume that the spreadsheet is being diligently updated, it shows that people wait anywhere between one week to several months for their portal 1 emails. i am one such person waiting for their portal 1 email or another set of ADRs. Hope we all get our PRs quickly.

Reactions: CampbellR

imdosanjh

Aug 16, 2022
did you pass the medical exam? if you passd it and received PAL the next stage would be passport request.
I did pass the medical but my status is reviewing the additional documents and processing Background check.. and do they request passport from inland?

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
I did pass the medical but my status is reviewing the additional documents and processing Background check.. and do they request passport from inland?
inland applicants receive passport request.
you better call and talk to ircc to know your application status. Application status on online is not reliable at all.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Please be right
Doesn't matter if I'm right or wrong. At the end of the day your file, my file, anyone else's file could be sitting with or be transferred to an incompetent officer and it's out of your hands. Today I learned of someone whose application was rejected for an expired nomination certificate. This person had received their AOR months ago. Wow.

Earlier this week I dealt with another bureaucratic beast, the CRA, who threatened to fine me effectively a month's salary for failing to tell them about my home and stocks overseas. At no point did the CRA or my accountant ever tell me that I needed to tell them about this stuff. I'm a victim of others' incompetence. Life is balls atm.

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Doesn't matter if I'm right or wrong. At the end of the day your file, my file, anyone else's file could be sitting with or be transferred to an incompetent officer and it's out of your hands. Today I learned of someone whose application was rejected for an expired nomination certificate. This person had received their AOR months ago. Wow.

Earlier this week I dealt with another bureaucratic beast, the CRA, who threatened to fine me effectively a month's salary for failing to tell them about my home and stocks overseas. At no point did the CRA or my accountant ever tell me that I needed to tell them about this stuff. I'm a victim of others' incompetence. Life is balls atm.
OMG! Unless the applicant sent in their application after the expiry of the nomination, this is just wild. I wonder if there is an appeal process for such cases.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
OMG! Unless the applicant sent in their application after the expiry of the nomination, this is just wild. I wonder if there is an appeal process for such cases.
Nope he submitted in Dec 2021 and got AOR 2 months ago. In the refusal letter, it stated that the PNC is invalid and expired in May 2022.

The only thing the applicant did from the start of his application till the date of refusal is get married, and he told IRCC about it. I wonder if the incompetent officer somehow misconstrued the expired PNC with the spouse not being listed on the certificate????

Now I'm freaking out because I received PAL and MP, and my marital status update was confirmed via a webform response and noted on my file lats week. I'm common-law with a Canadian. I hope the immigration officer understand that my wife doesn't need to apply for PR because she's FUCKING CANADIAN.

If I get refused, I'm just going to leave Canada. So tired of all this bullshit and seeing horror stories like this, and now I'm on the hook for big tax penalties for stuff I didn't know about.

Last edited:

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Nope he submitted in Dec 2021 and got AOR 2 months ago. In the refusal letter, it stated that the PNC is invalid and expired in May 2022.

The only thing the applicant did from the start of his application till the date of refusal is get married, and he told IRCC about it. I wonder if the incompetent officer somehow misconstrued the expired PNC with the spouse not being listed on the certificate????

Now I'm freaking out because I received PAL and MP, and my marital status update was confirmed via a webform response and noted on my file lats week. I'm common-law with a Canadian. I hope the immigration officer understand that my wife doesn't need to apply for PR because she's FUCKING CANADIAN.

If I get refused, I'm just going to leave Canada. So tired of all this bullshit and seeing horror stories like this, and now I'm on the hook for big tax penalties for stuff I didn't know about.
what the hell lol, what is their office if you know?