+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Again, no rhyme or reason. I had someone from Prince Albert, SK message me two days ago. A student with a very straightforward application. Followed exactly what was required from the checklist. No AOR for now 20 months.
20 months is crazy but at this point I am just trying to find anything to console my sadness even though it might not mean anything.

Maria Odette

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
May I ask what number and options you dialled in? I'm curious to know about my visa office!
I called 888-242-2100, waited for the prompt asking for my UCI, typed and confirmed UCI, then dialed 3,2,2,0
You will likely have to try this a few times before they actually place you in the queue

forgotpassword

Nov 19, 2021
That is really good news. Congrats. I applied 3 days ago from your application date i.e 8th Oct 2022, under the same exact stream BCPNP IPG, but I havent received AOR yet. If you dont mind telling us what additional documents did you include in your application? (Eg birth cert, pcc, medicals, language tests, job offer (no need but if you submitted one)…) I did not submit any of those except language test, so just trying to compare and see what determines their giving out AOR faster. Any information would enlighten us. Thanks
I submitted my Birth Certificate and PCC as they are required in the Document checklist. Hope you get your AOR quickly buddy.

Reactions: buddy013

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
Yeah I know it is futile, but I was hopeful before that post, with this post:

My AR is exactly after a week, so I was expecting AOR within a week then with this post:

It felt like I got skipped along the way :(. So just trying to figure out if submission of additional documents led to this considering I did not submit Birth Cert and PCC at that time and now I have all those documents ready to be submitted.
I applied October 25th and got AOR four days ago. I submitted every single thing that they wanted though.

Reactions: buddy013

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
International Post-Graduate - BC PNP
Non-express entry Online Application Inland No Dependents

Application date: 11 Oct 2022
AOR date: 24 Nov 2022
Hello, I am in the same category. And, I have been waiting it for a long time, it still shows "applied".
May I ask that how long time it used to get your BCPNP approved ?

Last edited:

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
Hello, I am in the same category. And, I have been waiting it for a long time, it still shows "applied".
May I ask that how long time it used to get your BCPNP approved ?
It takes on average ~3 months for the processing of the nomination. But it took me little less than 2 months. So if it has not been 3 months yet, just wait.

Shi Nas

Nov 6, 2022
Hi all,
I have created an account in the online portal, but there is no specific field to upload spouse's documents or forms. Can anyone help me in this regard?

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Hi all,
I have created an account in the online portal, but there is no specific field to upload spouse's documents or forms. Can anyone help me in this regard?
You should use the checklist categories as a guide when selecting the document upload types and then make sure that you name the documents using IRCC's prescribed naming style. The PR Portal provides instructions on how to name your document uploads. If I remember correctly its (Last name - first name - document type - #), but instructions should be on the portal and may be updated.

Reactions: geraldolvn