+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys, it does seem like they're starting to burn through the applications now and give AOR's.
The journey begins :D

- Submitted Application October 1
- AOR November 24

Reactions: buddy013

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hey guys, it does seem like they're starting to burn through the applications now and give AOR's.

- AOR November 24
People who applied after 1 July 2022 are super lucky with how quick their AORs are. Just yesterday I had someone (inland from SK) in anguish message me that they haven't received their AOR in now 20 months. Absolutely shocking - that's a new record.

CM1218

Star Member
Feb 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
15-09-2022
AOR Received.
23-11-2-2022
Congratulation! I had the same problem in linking my application. Not to worry, it will work fine next day.
thanks! i will try later today! :)

CM1218

Star Member
Feb 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
15-09-2022
AOR Received.
23-11-2-2022

- AOR November 24
hello! you received an email with Application number and ask you to link your application to an online account right?

CM1218

Star Member
Feb 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
15-09-2022
AOR Received.
23-11-2-2022
Yeup exactly
oh then we should be on the same page! :)
can you link you application to your GC key? i failed for 5 times yesterday and will give another try later today.......
but im pretty sure that the info input are correct! dunno what goes wrong...

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
People who applied after 1 July 2022 are super lucky with how quick their AORs are. Just yesterday I had someone (inland from SK) in anguish message me that they haven't received their AOR in now 20 months. Absolutely shocking - that's a new record.
Yes, luck definitely plays a major role. There may be some silent lurkers who have gotten it sooner but yeah, it's one hell of a process.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
oh then we should be on the same page! :)
can you link you application to your GC key? i failed for 5 times yesterday and will give another try later today.......
but im pretty sure that the info input are correct! dunno what goes wrong...
Yeah I was able to link it, just pick the option where you enter the Application number and UCI. Then fill everything else out normally.

CM1218

Star Member
Feb 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
15-09-2022
AOR Received.
23-11-2-2022
Yeah I was able to link it, just pick the option where you enter the Application number and UCI. Then fill everything else out normally.
good for you! can you tell me the exact combination of your info choices? i have tried application number and UCI / passport details, but failed....
Also, just to confirm, I am the primary applicant, my husband and daughter is under my application. so the last question of the form should be"3"? thanks!

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
good for you! can you tell me the exact combination of your info choices? i have tried application number and UCI / passport details, but failed....
Also, just to confirm, I am the primary applicant, my husband and daughter is under my application. so the last question of the form should be"3"? thanks!
Correct, it should be 3 (including you). When you filled out the application that same question came up, so you'd put the same number.

Steps I used:
- Permanent Residence
- Provincial Nominee
- Application Number and UCI (copied and pasted directly from email)
- Passport (but you can choose place of birth if it's easier)
- Inputted the Province, city and current marital status and number of people including the primary applicant.
The information, especially the intended city, should be the exact same as what you indicated in your application.

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
I have received Nomination from OINP masters and was wondering if I need to have Birth Certificate while filling out the PR application on the online PR portal? I don't have it with me right now, and was wondering if I can submit the other identity/national documents (Marksheets, Passport etc) instead. Thank you!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have received Nomination from OINP masters and was wondering if I need to have Birth Certificate while filling out the PR application on the online PR portal? I don't have it with me right now, and was wondering if I can submit the other identity/national documents (Marksheets, Passport etc) instead. Thank you!
You don’t need to submit Birth certificate for non express entry Pr application.

Reactions: shivaniverma_88

shivaniverma_88

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Category........
PNP
You don’t need to submit Birth certificate for non express entry Pr application.
Thanks a lot for the response, I really appreciate it. I was confused since they had that under "Identity and Civil Status Documents" in the checklist. What do you suggest I can use instead? Thank you!