+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys, I just want a quick clarification on something:

- In the main form of the imm5669, I signed using my main name.
- In the additional sheet, I put my full name and UCI on top, but in the bottom, I signed with my initials with hand, not my full name. Is that going to be an issue by any chance? For example, my full name is Jack John Doe, but in the bottom I signed: "J. J. Doe", and in the main form, I signed with "Jack Doe" (full name). That going to be an issue by any chance?
You just need to sign original IMM 5669 form . For additional sheet just put your name and uci on top of page. You don’t need to sign anywhere. All you need is just full name and UCi on top.

CM1218

Star Member
Feb 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
15-09-2022
AOR Received.
23-11-2-2022
hi folks, just received an email from IRCC, asking me to link my application to an online account. there is an Application number (EP00XXXXXX) and my UCI#. it is an AOR or just an email for me to link the application to my GC Key?

(I could not link my application to the GC Key account though, tried 5 times and need to wait for 25 hours to give another try.......)

• Love
Reactions: Miracle2018 and SCW

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
hi folks, just received an email from IRCC, asking me to link my application to an online account. there is an Application number (EP00XXXXXX) and my UCI#. it is an AOR or just an email for me to link the application to my GC Key?

(I could not link my application to the GC Key account though, tried 5 times and need to wait for 25 hours to give another try.......)
thats an aor, and i was able to link my application one minute after

CM1218

Star Member
Feb 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
15-09-2022
AOR Received.
23-11-2-2022
thats an aor, and i was able to link my application one minute after
thank you for your prompt reply.....but i thought there would be some wordings like "AOR" or "Acknowledgement of Receipt) in the email?

lucky that you are able to link your account, maybe there is typo during my trial...

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

Yes that is AOR . There is no specific format how they send AOR . If it’s says your application was received on this date and ask you to link, that’s AOR

Reactions: CM1218

SCW

Aug 22, 2018

Congratulation! I had the same problem in linking my application. Not to worry, it will work fine next day.

• Love
Reactions: CM1218

nikhilraju

Nov 24, 2022
Inland NBPNP online non express entry
AR -march 27 2022
Aor- oct 24 2022 (ask AdR with biometrics on same day)
Adr sumbitted- oct 27 2022
PAL- nov 16
Medical passed nov 16
Waiting for ppr
I think they dont issue copr from last month..

Reactions: Miracle2018

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Inland NBPNP online non express entry
AR -march 27 2022
Aor- oct 24 2022 (ask AdR with biometrics on same day)
Adr sumbitted- oct 27 2022
PAL- nov 16
Medical passed nov 16
Waiting for ppr
I think they dont issue copr from last month..
1 person got COPR this month. We're on about the same timeline, I got my PAL on 15 Nov but am waiting for medical to pass

nikhilraju

Nov 24, 2022
1 person got COPR this month. We're on about the same timeline, I got my PAL on 15 Nov but am waiting for medical to pass
I go through a few research and find out its only a few ecopr this month when comparing to previous months.. iam worried if they start to focus on something else.. lets hope we will get before the end of this year.