+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Ehsanmajd

Jun 16, 2022
I received my AOR today but I couldn't connect my application to my IRCC account and after 5 failed attempts it's locked for 24 hours. Should I wait sometime after getting the email to connect or should I be concerned?

dhruvjani5397

Nov 15, 2022
PAL and passing medical are the strongest indicators that IRCC has verified the authenticity of your application and checked many of the elements such as eligibility, security, criminality, health etc.

You can expect a decision to be made within a few days or weeks - I'm not far behind you and I applied about a week after.

I'd appreciate it if you could add your timeline to the sheet here, it'll help all of us: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit#gid=0
Thank you for your reply. I have updated sheet. I am going to India on Mid of December. If I get COPR during that time, then what should I do?

PBAP

Oct 16, 2022
Hi All, I have applied for PR and work permit both as required by SINP nomination. Now I have received PAL for my PR on 9th November and in the same day I have received passport request for my work permit application. Please advise me may I submit our passports to VFS or wait for next, when will i get passport request for PR then will submit?

RedTree

Jul 18, 2020
Is anyone having trouble using bank login for their CIC account? After the final banking step I get "The site cannot be reached" error, on all browsers.

newbiepi123

Aug 20, 2020
When did you do your medical? Did you have to chase the clinic up to upload results?
that is the weird thing, I did medical in 2019 for study visa, and I did again in june 2021 just to be prepared if I get an invite then I don't have to wait for medical to be processed, but when I applied this PR application i didn't even uploaded my medical document, so I think if you have done medical previously then it will be processed automatically.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
that is the weird thing, I did medical in 2019 for study visa, and I did again in june 2021 just to be prepared if I get an invite then I don't have to wait for medical to be processed, but when I applied this PR application i didn't even uploaded my medical document, so I think if you have done medical previously then it will be processed automatically.
I hope you had seen my previous post to you. Since you have done your medical in recent past, you're exempted, resulting in MP.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/2022-foreign-exempt-ime.html

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Is anyone having trouble using bank login for their CIC account? After the final banking step I get "The site cannot be reached" error, on all browsers.
yeah, its same error with CGkey as well, system is over loaded with NOC updates. Everyone is updating their new NOC for TEER.

newbiepi123

Aug 20, 2020
I hope you had seen my previous post to you. Since you have done your medical in recent past, you're exempted, resulting in MP.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/2022-foreign-exempt-ime.html
yes, I did see it but in the rules, they have mentioned that "When submitting an application, applicants must provide the unique medical identifier number from their previous medical exam" and I didn't provide anything while applied for PR. anyways, the good thing is now I am slowly reaching at finishing line.

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hello Everyone,
For an international student who was exempted from medcial exam ( due to country of residence) during study permit application, would medical still be required during the PR process?

Is it possible to get a medical exam done without a medical request document from IRCC? If yes, is there any advantage if one does the medical and submits ahead of medical request? Thanks for your time.

halflifechem

Nov 16, 2022
BCPNP Nominee Applied Online with principal applicant in Canada with one outland dependent
Applied
June 2022
Received AOR in minutes
Returned application/cancelled incomplete (police clearance) Sept 2022
Resubmitted Oct 6 2022
Biometrics appeared (I have existing because of student permit application 2021) Oct 16 2022
ADR Oct 26, 2022
Medical passed Oct 27
Reviewing ADR Oct 27

MP update:
  • It is processing at the Sydney NS office
  • Criminality: In Progress
  • Medicals Passed, valid until 21st July 2023
  • Security and Eligibility assessments Not Started
  • The application was last worked on, on Oct 27th if not more recently
  • There is also a Nov 26th bring forward date for more work to be done on it
Can anyone who is an expert can predict how many more months I have to wait for PPR? A smart guess will be appreciated! Thank you so much!

ABmercy&Gr8s

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
BCPNP Nominee Applied Online with principal applicant in Canada with one outland dependent
Applied
June 2022
Received AOR in minutes
Returned application/cancelled incomplete (police clearance) Sept 2022
Resubmitted Oct 6 2022
Biometrics appeared (I have existing because of student permit application 2021) Oct 16 2022
ADR Oct 26, 2022
Medical passed Oct 27
Reviewing ADR Oct 27

MP update:
  • It is processing at the Sydney NS office
  • Criminality: In Progress
  • Medicals Passed, valid until 21st July 2023
  • Security and Eligibility assessments Not Started
  • The application was last worked on, on Oct 27th if not more recently
  • There is also a Nov 26th bring forward date for more work to be done on it
Can anyone who is an expert can predict how many more months I have to wait for PPR? A smart guess will be appreciated! Thank you so much!
Hello @halflifechem,

Please pardon me if I'm wrong. Was it the express entry route application you used or the non-express entry? I'm asking because I never knew AOR could be received in minutes with non-express entry applicants.
Regarding your enquiry, I'm not in the know. I do hope friends in this thread who have been monitoring the process for some time would be of help.

halflifechem

Nov 16, 2022
Hello @halflifechem,

Please pardon me if I'm wrong. Was it the express entry route application you used or the non-express entry? I'm asking because I never knew AOR could be received in minutes with non-express entry applicants.
Regarding your enquiry, I'm not in the know. I do hope friends in this thread who have been monitoring the process for some time would be of help.
I had 600 pts added to my Express Entry profile through PNP