+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

newbiepi123

Aug 20, 2020
I received a ghost update on Nov 6 saying my medical is passed but the next day it got removed and I got PAL but the medical msg is disappeared. In past I did medical exam for study visa and also just upfront medical in june 2021, but the thing is when I applied for PR with new portal I didn't put my medical document. so my question is : was it a glitch in the system that I didn't even put my medical info while applying I don't have to wait for MR or they will still send me MR to upload the medical info. I am confused.

adajeon

Oct 28, 2019
Hi,

I had a medical exam 2019 same as you and recently applied pr applicationa and got aor. So far i did not get any medical request so i assume the policy works for me.
Thanks for replying. When did you submit your application and how long did it take you to receive the AOR? My previous ME was done in my home country, do you know if the exam needs to be done within Canada to qualify for the new policy?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Holy fucking crap these medical clinics are BUSY. I cannot believe I couldn't find any appointments in SK over the next week, so I opted to drive 8 hours to Manitoba. Ridiculous!!!! My intuition told me I'd be getting MR today as I calculated it from the spreadsheet, should have booked a month ago

CampbellR

Star Member
Feb 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
Holy fucking crap these medical clinics are BUSY. I cannot believe I couldn't find any appointments in SK over the next week, so I opted to drive 8 hours to Manitoba. Ridiculous!!!! My intuition told me I'd be getting MR today as I calculated it from the spreadsheet, should have booked a month ago
We should regard that most of the clinics in non-big cities are all book in for the next one and half month. The clinics in my small town and the vicinities were fully booked, so I had to go to the one in Vancouver. so better do Upfront, folks

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I received a ghost update on Nov 6 saying my medical is passed but the next day it got removed and I got PAL but the medical msg is disappeared. In past I did medical exam for study visa and also just upfront medical in june 2021, but the thing is when I applied for PR with new portal I didn't put my medical document. so my question is : was it a glitch in the system that I didn't even put my medical info while applying I don't have to wait for MR or they will still send me MR to upload the medical info. I am confused.
Since you have done your medical in recent past, I think you're exempted:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/2022-foreign-exempt-ime.html

seanyu

Feb 22, 2021
my timeline:
AR: April 29, 2021
AOR: September 1, 2022
MR: September 10, 2022
Portal: October 10, 2022
Still waiting for ecopr…

HK3

Nov 4, 2022
My timeline:
SK-SINP temporary student measure (inland paper non-express entry)
Date received: Oct. 12, 2021
ADR (birth certificate) on April, 2022
AOR Aug 2022
Pre arrival Oct 20. 2022
Medical passed Oct. 21, 2022

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
but while applying that PR application, I have not submitted anything regarding Medical. what about that ?
There is something called UMI that is linked to your passport. I believe the agent would had checked for medical history against your details and would have found your medical records from the recent past. And so If you hit the exempted conditions, your medical is passed.

ragolliangatan

Jun 1, 2021
We should regard that most of the clinics in non-big cities are all book in for the next one and half month. The clinics in my small town and the vicinities were fully booked, so I had to go to the one in Vancouver. so better do Upfront, folks
yeah, I had to head all the way down to Victoria back in August- getting an appointment was the case of taking whatever was the first one I could get given how fully booked places were.

Maria Odette

Star Member
Jan 19, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm recently made aware of this new IRCC policy regarding medical exam exemption. I did a ME back in 2019 for a study permit application and meet all the conditions of the policy, but is unsure if I should still get a new ME. Has anyone submitted their previous ME successfully for a PR application without getting a request to do it again?

Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you!
I had a medical done in March 2020 for a study permir, applied for PR March 2022 and today I got Medical Passed without having ever gotten a MR, so the policy is probably working.

Last edited:

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Holy ****, an 8 hour drive for the medical! I cannot believe it. You might be able to fly to a different country and back in less time,

dhruvjani5397

Nov 15, 2022
Hello,

I am inland Applicant.

OINP Master's Graduate Stream. PR Applied Online.

File Submitted: 28 February, 2022
Biometrics Passed
AOR: 15 September, 2022
PAL (Pre Arrival Letter) : 8 November, 2022
Medical Passed: 14 November, 2022

Can you tell me what is the next process?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello,

I am inland Applicant.

OINP Master's Graduate Stream. PR Applied Online.

File Submitted: 28 February, 2022
Biometrics Passed
AOR: 15 September, 2022
PAL (Pre Arrival Letter) : 8 November, 2022
Medical Passed: 14 November, 2022

Can you tell me what is the next process?
PAL and passing medical are the strongest indicators that IRCC has verified the authenticity of your application and checked many of the elements such as eligibility, security, criminality, health etc.

You can expect a decision to be made within a few days or weeks - I'm not far behind you and I applied about a week after.

I'd appreciate it if you could add your timeline to the sheet here, it'll help all of us: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit#gid=0