+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Reactions: moscatojuices

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
3 weeks since Medical passed! nothing after.
PAL Sept 21st
Yes, it is a long wait. I noticed your AR is April 2021. Would you mind sharing what your ADRs were and what your VO is? Just curious whether we are processed out of the same office. It's Edmonton for me.

Last edited:

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
Yes you don’t any letter to do upfront medical. Just passport. Clinic automatically upload your medical exam through passport to cic .
IF we are doing medicals upfront, first Medical centre will ask for the purpose and if you say for PR, then they will ask the letter from IRCC With medical request. As far for my case and IRCC new exemptions, they have given medical exemption for the applications inside canada with certain conditions.

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Hey guys. I called IRCC three days ago to ask for a TFN, but they said they can't find my application. Is that an issue or something? A lot of people called IRCC and they were issued TFNs.
For those called ircc and got TFN, it's likely bcz their TFN is already issued, just invisible to us applicants, thanks to the great transparency culture of the ircc :). What the calling center agent can do is just look at the screen and tell them the number; they don't have the authority to issue anything. Previously, applicants can use the"F12 trick(/bug )" to see it by themselves via the PR application portal but it has since been rendered useless after the ircc found it out months ago. The trigger was possible like this: thousands of people(guinea pigs of the then newly introduced non-EE online PR application system) had waited unprecedentedly for more than 12 mo and didn't even get their FN(me included) due to the glitch in their fantastically made million tax dollar worth system; then, naturally, people got panicked, searched the internet and the F12 trick got spread; at the end, boom, the wicked dragon found it too and shot it to the death along with people's hope and mental healthiness. Again, all glory to the great, great transparency culture of the ircc :).

" 'Take care of' not the problem, but the one who raised it."

And back to your question, I think it could be said that you are likely fine. It's caused by THAT glitch mentioned above that for some reason the files you've uploaded are still stuck in a temporary file repository and haven't made their way to the GCMS system for THE powerful bureaucrats to open it. In other words, your files do not go directly to the case processing system, instead, they'll have to stay in a mid-way station, wait for the machine to pick them up, and upload them to the GCMS system(*from my experience I suspect this is when you'll get your TFN); once your files are finally opened and the integrity is proved, the FN(AOR) will be issued.
So the phone lady/gentleman suspectly can only see whether your file is in the GCMS system, not the mid-way station; thus she/he said "can't find your application".
Usually one would imagine that a million tax dollar worth system is capable of accomplishing a simple task such as picking up and transferring a bunch of files btwn two file storage, except it CAN'T lol. (Or at least couldn't, I can't tell, since people like you nowadays are still getting ****ed by it.) Back in our days, people suffered from files partially failed to be uploaded, and totally failed to be uploaded. What's worse, it seems that the machine was not designed to consistently/repetitively try to upload/transfer the files, manual intervention was required at that time. Is it fixed? Not sure. But it looks better now in terms of the waiting time for the AOR. (As a side note, I know someone had waited for about 17 mo for the (manual intervention/)AOR, who is one of us, the guinea pig who applied back in apr~may 2021)

Last edited:

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
For those called ircc and got TFN, it's likely bcz their TFN is already issued, just invisible to us applicants, thanks to the great transparency culture of the ircc :). What the calling center agent can do is just look at the screen and tell them; they don't have the authority to issue anything. Previously, applicants can use an "F12 trick(/bug )" to see it by themselves via the PR application portal but it has since been rendered useless after the ircc found it out months ago. The trigger was possible like this: thousands of people(guinea pigs of the then newly introduced non-EE online PR application system) had waited unprecedentedly for more than 12 mo and didn't even get their FN(me included) due to the glitch in their fantastically made million tax dollar worth system; then, naturally, people got panicked, searched the internet and the F12 trick got spread; at the end, boom, the wicked dragon found it too and shot it to the death along with people's mental healthiness. Again, all glory to the great, great transparency culture of the ircc :).

" 'Take care of' not the problem, but the one who raised it."

And back to your question, I think it could be said that you are likely fine. It's caused by THAT glitch mentioned above that for some reason the files you've uploaded are still stuck in a file repository and haven't made their way to the GCMS system for THE powerful bureaucrats to open it. So your files do not go directly to the case processing system, instead, they'll have to stay in a mid-way station, wait for the machine to pick them up, and upload them to the GCMS system(*from my experience I suspect this is when you'll get your TFN); once your files are opened and the integrity is proved, the FN(AOR) will be issued.
So the phone lady/gentleman suspectly can only see whether your file is in the GCMS system, not the mid-way station; thus she/he said "can't find your application".
Usually one would imagine that a million tax dollar worth system is capable of accomplishing a simple task like picking up and transferring a bunch of files btwn two file storage, except it CAN'T lol. (Or at least couldn't, I can't tell, since people like you nowadays are still getting ****ed by it.) Back in our days, people suffered from files partially failed to be uploaded, and totally failed to be uploaded. It seems that the machine was not designed to consistently/repetitively try to upload/transfer the files, manual intervention was required at that time. Is it fixed? Not sure. But it looks better now in terms of the waiting time for the AOR. (As a side note, I know someone had waited for about 17 mo for the AOR, one of us guinea pig applied back in apr~may 2021)
Did you see the post today about 19 months no AOR?

By the way did you know that Deloitte - seriously, DELOITTE - created the IRCC PR Portal? I can completely understand now why this system is so awful and user unfriendly. Whenever I hear "Deloitte" I think of "toilet". Makes sense now.

A kid with good software skills could have done a better job than Deloitte.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
Did you see the post today about 19 months no AOR?

By the way did you know that Deloitte - seriously, DELOITTE - created the IRCC PR Portal? I can completely understand now why this system is so awful and user unfriendly. Whenever I hear "Deloitte" I think of "toilet". Makes sense now.

A kid with good software skills could have done a better job than Deloitte.
That's terrifying...Don't know what to say. There were #soviet jokes, now I guess #canadian jokes? except both are not funny.

I'm not familiar with the industry but now I've learned a name to avoid just in case lol

Deloitte...de..loitte...de..lette...delete? lol

Last edited:

adajeon

Oct 28, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm recently made aware of this new IRCC policy regarding medical exam exemption. I did a ME back in 2019 for a study permit application and meet all the conditions of the policy, but is unsure if I should still get a new ME. Has anyone submitted their previous ME successfully for a PR application without getting a request to do it again?

Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you!

Reactions: buddy013

Kenatlantic

Star Member
Jun 6, 2022
Hello everyone, I'm recently made aware of this new IRCC policy regarding medical exam exemption. I did a ME back in 2019 for a study permit application and meet all the conditions of the policy, but is unsure if I should still get a new ME. Has anyone submitted their previous ME successfully for a PR application without getting a request to do it again?

Hi,

I had a medical exam 2019 same as you and recently applied pr applicationa and got aor. So far i did not get any medical request so i assume the policy works for me.

Reactions: adajeon

geraldolvn

Star Member
Nov 10, 2022

I sent my Medical Sheet with my application and used the option "Others." But I am still waiting on my AOR

Reactions: adajeon

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Morning all, another update. I'M NEARLY AT THE FINISH LINE OMG!!!

AR: 8 March 2022
AOR: 3 October 2022
PAL: 10 Nov 2022
MR: 15 Nov 2022

Will be going by the end of the week.

Like, I literally had a feeling it would come through today at 6:47AM. I was 10 minutes off :p

Last edited:

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018

Like, I literally had a feeling it would come through today at 6:47AM. I was 10 minutes off :p
u do be lucky

Agoel7

Nov 15, 2022
Hi everyone,
I want to apply for OINP (Federal Skilled Worker Stream) and wanted to know if I need to get my bachelors degree from India approved by WES or only the highest most education here in Canada is required to apply to OINP.

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019

Its so good to see somebody progressing through this process. I admire your patience. I had a little question, if you could tell me: are you not exempt from ME under the new policy, or are they sending the MR to everyone automatically and informing later on that they don't need one? Good Luck on the rest of your process and keep on updating us. Thank you.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Its so good to see somebody progressing through this process. I admire your patience. I had a little question, if you could tell me: are you not exempt from ME under the new policy, or are they sending the MR to everyone automatically and informing later on that they don't need one? Good Luck on the rest of your process and keep on updating us. Thank you.
I never did a medical, hence I don't qualify for an exemption. I'm scrambling to book an appointment right now.

Reactions: SCW and buddy013