+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
3 days away from the beginning of my 19th mo, which is about 4 mo after AOR, and 3 mo after ADR lol I'm now so pessimistically thinking that the writ of mandamus is my last and only resort to deal with those bureaucrats...and I'm "happy" to see the processing time has gone down to 22 mo when I can finally request the writ of mandamus, hopefully lol
Not kidding, I would have popped a nerve or something. Hope things will start moving for you.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge
Jun 23, 2022
Same here ,
8 days left to beginning of my 20 the month and lt will 5 month of
3 days away from the beginning of my 19th mo, which is about 4 mo after AOR, and 3 mo after ADR lol I'm now so pessimistically thinking that the writ of mandamus is my last and only resort to deal with those bureaucrats...and I'm "happy" to see the processing time has gone down to 22 mo when I can finally request the writ of mandamus, hopefully lol
my situation is same hope we will get any update soon

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
im sorry to tell you but, the processing time starts from when you get your AOR.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022

MudMoverGeorge

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
This is incorrect.

"Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision. "

https://ircc.canada.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1474&top=3

If the 22-month processing time started at AOR then nobody from 2021 would have PR yet.
I was scared and doubted my memory for a moment lol yeah this is correct.
Once upon a time...there was an option to see the "target" processing time which was 15~18 mo iirc. A few months ago, ircc buried it under the claim of "giving better transparency/estimation blah blah" or something like that lmao. How far away from becoming a full-fledged People's Republic? lol

Reactions: SCW

SCW

Aug 22, 2018
Update:
  • 08 March - AR
  • 03 Oct - AOR
  • 10 November - PAL
Now I don't think I've definitely seen what PAL means, but the consensus is that eligibility has passed, right?
Hey! Congratulations! What a way to go! No request for ADR too. Great news. It is just amazing that they did not ask you for ADR. :)

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hey! Congratulations! What a way to go! No request for ADR too. Great news. It is just amazing that they did not ask you for ADR. :)
I probably over-disclosed to the point a person looking at it would say "yeah this guy's honest, pass" - I'm also a public figure in my industry so when they Google me all my work and employment history can be verified with the click of a button. Probably helped!

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Update:
  • 08 March - AR
  • 03 Oct - AOR
  • 10 November - PAL
Now I don't think I've definitely seen what PAL means, but the consensus is that eligibility has passed, right?
Some 'good' agent is working on your file I guess. AoR in 7~8 Months and then PAL, since you noticed there were couple of ghost updates, file is moving! Is medical done or pending or is it exempted?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Some 'good' agent is working on your file I guess. AoR in 7~8 Months and then PAL, since you noticed there were couple of ghost updates, file is moving! Is medical done or pending or is it exempted?
Nope I haven't done a medical yet, so it definitely cannot be exempted. I'm a little surprised they haven't sent me one yet. I mean if they're working on my file and deemed me eligible they would have got this one out of the way.

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
AOR in 7-8 months aint really good. As per the sheet, people are receiving AORs in average of 3-4 months.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
AOR in 7-8 months aint really good. As per the sheet, people are receiving AORs in average of 3-4 months.
You're looking at the data selectively. In fact, the sheet computes the average time to AOR as 287 days which is close to 9 months. Honestly if you receive it within a year that's just good news.

airforce1907

Dec 23, 2018
You're looking at the data selectively. In fact, the sheet computes the average time to AOR as 287 days which is close to 9 months. Honestly if you receive it within a year that's just good news.
Imagine waiting for a year and then they end up returning your application, then having to wait another year for AOR LOL