+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Oct 9, 2022
Hey there, is there anyone here knows what the exact requirements for applying PR? I just pass my english exam and i have only more 1 year of experience under temporary foreign worker.thank you

Reactions: baltixz

Mannam544

Mar 29, 2021
Hi, Please suggest what will happen next.
PNP-ONIP-inland-AP-March/2022
AOR-August/2022
ADR-August/2022(Spouse family info)
ADR Responded-August-2022
Status update-October-2022 (Submitted docs has been revewing)

SPritam

Jul 20, 2022
So when you apply through a representative he link application through his own portal and you can’t link until you remove him from your application. As he already have application number that means Aor email was sent to his representative. For now you send a form to remove representative through webform and they make account on gckey and link your application on Gckey not through portal which was used to apply PR application. Gc key is different than that portal. Below is step how to remove representative from application.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigration-citizenship-representative/change-cancel.html
Thank you so very much! With your instructions my friend was able to link his application to GC account. Now I have one question that I have been following this email thread and people say that they received portal email 1 and portal email 2, since I was and I am still in dark from representative’s side - if he must have received those emails and I am sure he must not have responded to them, is there anything that we can do now or if its all okay now that my friend had linked his application?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you so very much! With your instructions my friend was able to link his application to GC account. Now I have one question that I have been following this email thread and people say that they received portal email 1 and portal email 2, since I was and I am still in dark from representative’s side - if he must have received those emails and I am sure he must not have responded to them, is there anything that we can do now or if its all okay now that my friend had linked his application?
Portal email comes only after decision is made on your application and your application is approved. If your representative got that email, he should forward it to you. He can’t reply on behalf on you. If he didn’t sent you email then you can send webform and explain the situation or call IRCC customer care.
Webform- https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Tednas

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Hi there, to apply through the online portal want to take Canada police certificate.
I live in Toronto and want to collect it quickly.
I have called a company, asking for 75$ and a 2-4 weeks time frame.
What do you think of these numbers, any recommendations or alternatives?

Thank you in advance!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi there, to apply through the online portal want to take Canada police certificate.
I live in Toronto and want to collect it quickly.
I have called a company, asking for 75$ and a 2-4 weeks time frame.
What do you think of these numbers, any recommendations or alternatives?

Thank you in advance!
You don’t need to do RCMP criminal record check if you are applying from inside Canada . You only need one from your home country or where you have stayed more than 6 months continuously. If they need police clearance from Canada , they will request. You can apply without that if you are applying under Non express entry.

jeffjay

Star Member
Jan 5, 2022
Congratulations! Please keep us updated about your progress.
MR & PAL: Oct. 12, 2022

On Oct. 11, my gckey account showed that I passed the medical exam (without doing a medical). The next day I got MR even though the new medical exempt policy becomes effective.

• Wow
Reactions: SCW

arinkb

Oct 13, 2022
Hello Friends,

I had submitted my EOI on 3rd Aug'2022. Yesterday it was 'In Process' and I was thrilled. But it was so short-lived! Today, they returned my application. I'm unable to understand exactly what caused it as it is not clearly mentioned on the Oasis portal. I gathered that I need to upload my son's birth certificate and passport (I thought I had done it but anyway...). Now, I don't see an option to edit the application and/or upload the documents. Can someone help as how to go about doing it?

Jerrybay80

Oct 6, 2022
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Okay sounds good, thank you.
Based on your timeline it seems like you're almost near the end of the process. Please update us when everything gets approved.
Hi, I just received another ADR from IRCC now. They asked me to provide them with a new issue passport within 15 days as the one on my application will be expiring within 6 months. It was stated in letter that your Visa cannot be issue before we received a valid passport.
Anyone with similar experience here? It's not possible to get another passport here in Nigeria within 2 weeks. Please what do you advise I do?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hi, I just received another ADR from IRCC now. They asked me to provide them with a new issue passport within 15 days as the one on my application will be expiring within 6 months. It was stated in letter that your Visa cannot be issue before we received a valid passport.
Anyone with similar experience here? It's not possible to get another passport here in Nigeria within 2 weeks. Please what do you advise I do?
I don't think it's even possible in most countries to get a passport in 2 weeks.

What I would do is apply for it straight away and ask the passport office to fast track it. Make sure you keep your receipts and evidence that you applied for your passport and include this in a letter of explanation to IRCC. As long as you're trying hard to get it done they will likely give you more time.

Reactions: SCW